OMFG!!! LOL - Read This! *DELETED*

svol

Champion
Which stupid writer wrote this stupid article? Must be a total idiot or a Intel fan or something like that.

My case has so many fans that it hovers above the ground :eek: .

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
This was posted in the "other" forum some weeks ago, probably because it dosent have [-peep-] to do with cpu's.

Its a joke, and it is not meant to be taken seriously.

"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
No Overclock+stock hsf=GOOD!

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
You idiot, adequacy.org is a humour site. Read the rest of their 'articles'. Although I find their humour sucks, the entire site is bullshit, and they love it when they piss off people like YOU.

<i>The devil's advocate</i>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
I think he knew that, lol. You don't have to call people idiots, you know.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
only an idiot would post something like that into a form like this, which already has enough platform war.. good thing it was deleted

<i>The devil's advocate</i>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
There is no platform wars!! It's AMDMeltdown and Intel_inside vs. everyone else war!! You guys attack anything we do or say no matter what's it's on. I like Intel; I really do, but AMDMeltdown thinks I'm the worst troll for telling him that that the type of posts he writes are not appropriate. Liking Intel is one thing and bashing AMD and it's users is another. You can like Intel and hate AMD but you don't have to hate AMD users just for liking AMD. Everyone has their own opinions and I find that you guys don't respect our opinions.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
Intel, you calling anyone an idiot is as laughable as you calling someone a troll, go back to yuor cave and shove your p4 up your ass mindless flamer.

eden

Champion
Ahh yes, the rise of milk for Mat! Oh yeah stick it to him!
Lousy troll Intel_inside...

--
The other day I heard an explosion from the other side of town.... It was a 486 booting up...

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Intel_inside, notice how you are the only one other than perhaps AMDMeltdown who calls Matisaro a troll? Also notice how dozens of other call you a troll? If you don't bash people personally then you won't be bashed back. Intel rules and AMD sucks! There, I said it! Happy? See, I don't care about a company but I care about being insulted personally and so do most other people.

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
He cant get it through his thick skull hes a troll, and no one likes him.

Regardless, there was no reason to insult the maker of this thread.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
But this is a real problem with satirical plays/shows that make light of social problems, such as racism, sexism, etc. For instance, if you laugh at Archy Bunker for making fun of black people, gay people, Jewish people, etc, your laughing at his ignorance. But if someone sees you laughing, they think you're laughing at the people he's insulting. This can be a real problem at a play, because smart people laugh while those who merely think of themselves as "intelectuals" pass judgement on those laughing!

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Conqueror

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2001
Nice philosophical thought Crashman.

<font color=blue><i>Mankind must put an end to War,
or War will put an end to mankind!<i></font color=blue>

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Social interactions in groups, awfull stuff, most complex of social studies. My kids just got "the sims" at christmass, and it's not so much the houses or furniture that attracts them, it's the social interactions. Our emotional life is more important than many men care to admit. So what do we do? We try and be true to ourselves. Sometimes that hurts, others scoff at us. In the end we always come out ahead. We all have the potential to become angels, only this is so difficult for us to accept, so much responsability perhaps.

Nostradamus: "In the year 2002 naked alien women will descend to earth"

charliec2uk

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2001
The most irritating thing in the U.K. is with our apologist Lefties in government, politcal correctness makes it impossible to have an intelligent debate (sorely needed) without being branded a racist/sexist/homophobe/prejudiced facist/mellon (delete as applicable)by quasi-intellectuals who really should get a job.

CHarlie

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.