Reset acer laptop password windows 7

Tags:
  • Acer
  • Laptops
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
July 9, 2011 2:19:40 PM

Hello,
Ok so my laptop (acer aspire 4330) got a virus, and ha locked me out of my account, unfortunetly about a month ago i downloaded windows 7. Which for some reason deleted the back up default Admin account, so now i'm just locked out, and unfortunetly when my pc got locked it also put a BIOS password on it as well, so i can no longer get into BIOS settings anymore either.... And i'd prefer NOT to have to reset my pc to factory settings... So any help would be greatly appreciated.

More about : reset acer laptop password windows

a b D Laptop
July 9, 2011 4:41:52 PM

Well, I can't say this post makes a whole lot of sense technically, but consider the sticky covering the subject at the top of the forum.
Score
October 10, 2011 7:37:28 AM

I know a safe way to reset windows 7 password. Using windows password reset tools. You could use free utility or paid software to recover an Administrator password. Free one not only wasting you a lot of time, but also losing data sometimes. Paid one can be more safe and stable. I suggested this one "Windows Password Seeker". Hope it helps you. Enjoy!
Score
Related resources
November 3, 2011 8:19:16 AM

You can remove it with windows 7 password tools. For removing Windows login Passwords safely, I strongly recommend Windows Password Reset 9.0. Few days ago, I downloaded it and burned it to a Usb memory card. Booting up and clearing my password within just 5 minutes.
Score
November 9, 2011 5:23:51 AM

A few days ago, I found a password reset program Windows Password Seeker which has been recommended at about.com and use it to remove my lost password successfully. It is a very easy and effective utility. Follow the step-by-step instructions at http://www.passwordseeker.com/howtouse.html
Score
a b $ Windows 7
a b D Laptop
November 9, 2011 1:28:59 PM

This topic has been closed by Saint19
Score