Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Reset acer laptop password windows 7

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
July 9, 2011 2:19:40 PM

Hello,
Ok so my laptop (acer aspire 4330) got a virus, and ha locked me out of my account, unfortunetly about a month ago i downloaded windows 7. Which for some reason deleted the back up default Admin account, so now i'm just locked out, and unfortunetly when my pc got locked it also put a BIOS password on it as well, so i can no longer get into BIOS settings anymore either.... And i'd prefer NOT to have to reset my pc to factory settings... So any help would be greatly appreciated.
a b D Laptop
July 9, 2011 4:41:52 PM

Well, I can't say this post makes a whole lot of sense technically, but consider the sticky covering the subject at the top of the forum.
Score
October 10, 2011 7:37:28 AM

I know a safe way to reset windows 7 password. Using windows password reset tools. You could use free utility or paid software to recover an Administrator password. Free one not only wasting you a lot of time, but also losing data sometimes. Paid one can be more safe and stable. I suggested this one "Windows Password Seeker". Hope it helps you. Enjoy!
Score
Related resources
November 3, 2011 8:19:16 AM

You can remove it with windows 7 password tools. For removing Windows login Passwords safely, I strongly recommend Windows Password Reset 9.0. Few days ago, I downloaded it and burned it to a Usb memory card. Booting up and clearing my password within just 5 minutes.
Score
November 9, 2011 5:23:51 AM

A few days ago, I found a password reset program Windows Password Seeker which has been recommended at about.com and use it to remove my lost password successfully. It is a very easy and effective utility. Follow the step-by-step instructions at http://www.passwordseeker.com/howtouse.html
Score
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
November 9, 2011 1:28:59 PM

This topic has been closed by Saint19
Score
!