Sign in with
Your question

where (online) can I purchase this cpu

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
January 14, 2002 1:21:16 PM

I recently ordered a soyo p4s dragon ultra (645 sis northbridge) I'd like to populate it with a 1.8 northwood cpu but can't seem to locate one online .. anyone know of any vendors that carry this chip ??

Thanx in advance

lagger

<b><font color=blue>Computers run on smoke, I let the smoke out of mine and it quit working </b> </font color=blue>

More about : online purchase cpu

January 14, 2002 1:48:19 PM

I thought the slowest Northwood was a 2.0 Ghz.

I sold my soul to Microsoft, and all I got was this lousy operating system.
January 14, 2002 1:54:48 PM

nope they also come as 1.6 and 1.8 ghz

lagger

<b><font color=blue>Computers run on smoke, I let the smoke out of mine and it quit working </b> </font color=blue>
Related resources
January 14, 2002 4:54:27 PM

But alas, intel is limiting the number of the 1.6 and 1.8's they sell, so finding one will be NO easy task.

"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
No Overclock+stock hsf=GOOD!
January 14, 2002 4:57:08 PM

Raystonn posted a store, I can't remember where it was. It's not listed on Pricewatch.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
January 14, 2002 7:33:41 PM

yeah they have em listed but when I called to verify stock they told me none in stock and eta is currently unknown .. they are blaming the terrorist counter measures for poor \lengthy delays getting goods from overseas (wtf that has to do with it I don't know since this stuff is cargo not passengers or luggage) any way they said they will notify me when they come in .. after checking reseller ratings I am hoping that Raystonn can actually provide a real supplier of this chip..he says there is no shortage lol

lagger

January 15, 2002 6:56:05 AM

I called them as well. The first day they didn't answer, the second day they confirmed that they don't have any in stock. Odds are that they never did. Their reseller rating is so bad I would encourage anyone to stay away from them. Apparently they sell items that they don't have in stock.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>
!