Village generator?

I had a link to Johan somebodys random village generator, but it would
appear offline. RPGLibrary has a link to "the Cave", but that one appears
down as well. Anyone know of a link to a mirror of it?

Alternately, anyone have recommended software for random village generation
that includes the map?

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Jeff Goslin wrote:
> I had a link to Johan somebodys random village generator, but it
would
> appear offline. RPGLibrary has a link to "the Cave", but that one
appears
> down as well. Anyone know of a link to a mirror of it?
>
> Alternately, anyone have recommended software for random village
generation
> that includes the map?

Check the links on www.irony.com

I just used it the other day.

"Anivair" <anivair@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Jeff Goslin wrote:
> > I had a link to Johan somebodys random village generator, but it
> would
> > appear offline. RPGLibrary has a link to "the Cave", but that one
> appears
> > down as well. Anyone know of a link to a mirror of it?
> >
> > Alternately, anyone have recommended software for random village
> generation
> > that includes the map?
>
> Check the links on www.irony.com
>
> I just used it the other day.