Spell List by School

Is anyone aware of a web page where a listing of spells by school can be
found?

Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about spell list school

    On 24 May 2005 10:40:10 EDT, "Tristan" <miraumar@korinth.com> wrote:

    >Is anyone aware of a web page where a listing of spells by school can be
    >found?
    >
    >Thanks!

    Look under Spellcaster's Corner for 3.5 Spells by Effect, School,
    Target and lots of other things :)

    http://users.rcn.com/aardy/rpg/index.html

    "Drax" wrote in message
    > Look under Spellcaster's Corner for 3.5 Spells by Effect, School,
    > Target and lots of other things :)
    >
    > http://users.rcn.com/aardy/rpg/index.html

    Perfect thanks!

    Drax wrote:
    > On 24 May 2005 10:40:10 EDT, "Tristan" <miraumar@korinth.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Is anyone aware of a web page where a listing of spells by school
    >> can be found?
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>

    > Look under Spellcaster's Corner for 3.5 Spells by Effect, School,
    > Target and lots of other things :)
    >
    > http://users.rcn.com/aardy/rpg/index.html

    Also, the Hypertext SRD at http://www.d20srd.org has some decent filters
    under Site Utilities for browsing spells and monsters by various criteria,
    including school for spells.

    --
    Mark.

    Tristan wrote:
    > Is anyone aware of a web page where a listing of spells by school can be
    > found?
    >
    > Thanks!

    No, but I'd like to make one for the other classes besides sorceror/wizard.

    However, here's my (still in progress) list of spells by both descriptor and
    by weaponlike usage (ranged touch/ray or touch).

    http://homepage.mac.com/yourdm/FileSharing3.html

Games Video Games