Spell List by School

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 24, 2005 2:40:10 PM

Is anyone aware of a web page where a listing of spells by school can be
found?

Thanks!

More about : spell list school

May 24, 2005 8:09:39 PM

On 24 May 2005 10:40:10 EDT, "Tristan" <miraumar@korinth.com> wrote:

>Is anyone aware of a web page where a listing of spells by school can be
>found?
>
>Thanks!

Look under Spellcaster's Corner for 3.5 Spells by Effect, School,
Target and lots of other things :)

http://users.rcn.com/aardy/rpg/index.html
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 9:50:19 PM

Drax wrote:
> On 24 May 2005 10:40:10 EDT, "Tristan" <miraumar@korinth.com> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone aware of a web page where a listing of spells by school
>> can be found?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Look under Spellcaster's Corner for 3.5 Spells by Effect, School,
> Target and lots of other things :)
>
> http://users.rcn.com/aardy/rpg/index.html

Also, the Hypertext SRD at http://www.d20srd.org has some decent filters
under Site Utilities for browsing spells and monsters by various criteria,
including school for spells.

--
Mark.
Anonymous

Tristan wrote:
> Is anyone aware of a web page where a listing of spells by school can be
> found?
>
> Thanks!

No, but I'd like to make one for the other classes besides sorceror/wizard.

However, here's my (still in progress) list of spells by both descriptor and
by weaponlike usage (ranged touch/ray or touch).

http://homepage.mac.com/yourdm/FileSharing3.html
!