MN-500 on win 95?

Can the MN-500 be set up with a win 95 computer??

It's a base station, sure, why can't you? Hook it up to
your NIC on the 95 PC and install the software. RTFM.

The software messages that it requires win 98 or later.

Oops sorry, my bad.
Computer running Microsoft Windows® 98, Windows 98 SE,
Windows Millennium Edition (Windows Me), Windows 2000*
Professional, Windows XP Professional, or Windows XP Home
Edition operating system
Hook it up to a PC that you can configure it on and then
hook it up to your 95 PC. Your 95 PC should network
properly if you configure the network setting properly.

Oops, sorry, my bad. Hook it up to a 98 PC, configure
it, then hook your 95 pc to it. If you provide the
correct configuration settings, the 95 PC will network.

A messsage appears that the software won't install on that
version of windows....is there a workaround?

the software is not compatible with win95. open a browser window and
go to 192.168.2.1 and set up manually.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:52:04 -0800,

--
Barb Bowman