NetSolution Computers - Perth, Australia

Hiroshi

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2003
I went to them to get a new PSU installed, $49 AUD for the PSU and $25 for installation.

The guy leaves my midi tower upright, removes the cover and unscrews the screws holding the PSU in place. I saw with my own eyes the PSU drop and BOUNCE off my Radeon 9000 leaving a dent in one of the chips soldered on the board.

So, im yelling at this guy and he says that he does this all the time. Anyway, turns out my Radeon 9000 works fine but the jerk didnt give me a discount (I mean FFS he placed a dent in my Radeon 9000 !)

Michele

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
Well, I bought my home and business PC in the same month, from Net solution computer in Morley and that was a big mistake, Poor service, I got abuse by the staff and manager, because I bring back a external hard drive that cracked the same night I took it home, I had to wait 5 weeks before the company exchanged it under the Guaranty, after spending more then $8000. The computer are not working at the best they should, I do not recommend this business or the staff, poor service, poor quality, and very bad customer care.
Sorry but that is! after 6 month I had to take one of them to be fix!!!! and not to them! never again....

Slammin_Sharpy

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
You Guys are bad mouthing a great shop and it really pisses me off what you are doing i have been going to net solutions for years and i am always greeted in a friendly manner. Hiroshi what you say dosent make any sense firstly they will go out back to install the PSU not do it in front of the customer and your card still works there is no problem with it if they did dent it they would surely have apologized what is it causing you mental trauma or you cant sleep cause of it boo hoo
Michelle i really enjoyed your rant especially when you paid $8000 for 2 computers that's a pretty impressive system you must have there also how does a external Hard drive just crack ???? un less you dropped it
you have a grudge with net sol because of you incompetence hence why our bad mouthing them all over the net with the PC they built for you.
net solution computers is a great company even though its not the cheapest but out of all the stores in WA they have the best service by far

extra_g

Honorable
Mar 29, 2015
I just stumbled across this post and well Slammin_Sharpy I do not doubt what the top 2 posters have written. I know of somebody who has bought systems from Netsolutions in Morley and they to have had issues with thier PC. I keep telling them not to give them any more business because they are not very professional but still they return. I to have purchased goods that fail shortly after and am reluctant to go back.