Ron Grossi is alive and well.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
Ralph be damned.

Praise the Devil!
Servant of the Lord Satan
Ronald L. Grossi
40 answers Last reply
More about grossi alive well
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    I knew you could only be satanic posting that many times.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Don't forget.....The Ole Beautiful Beaded Banner guy is alive and well
    too...LOL
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Ron Grossi wrote:
    > Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
    > Ralph be damned.

    You need to go out and get laid, dude.

    > Praise the Devil!
    > Servant of the Lord Satan
    > Ronald L. Grossi
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    THIS IS A REC BOATS FORUM TALK ABOUT BOATS DUMB ASS!
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    This isn't the original Ron Grossi. It's someone using his name, just
    to be a dick.

    Oh, yeah, whoever you are, julian is my hotmail account. My real name
    is Ralph. I don't need to hide behind someone else's name to get my
    point across.

    Ralph Glatt

    Member, Old Farts Club
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    garyehays@gmail.com wrote:
    > THIS IS A REC BOATS FORUM TALK ABOUT BOATS DUMB ASS!

    This post was just *so informative* about boats.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Ron Grossi wrote:
    > Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
    > Ralph be damned.
    >

    > Praise the Devil!
    > Servant of the Lord Satan
    > Ronald L. Grossi

    Nice work, there, Son of Sam.

    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com

    Kalera Stratton wrote:
    > Ron Grossi wrote:
    > > Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
    > > Ralph be damned.
    > >

    > > Praise the Devil!
    > > Servant of the Lord Satan
    > > Ronald L. Grossi
    >
    > Nice work, there, Son of Sam.

    He never did say he's getting orders from his neighbor's dog.
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    oh come on, none of that now. Christians shouldnt talk to people like
    that and be like, well since you didnt listen to me, you are going to
    burn in hell/ all of a sudden i dont care about you at all. Thats not
    how Jesus is. Just leave it alone. If people dont want to believe in
    Jesus, that is their decision. Insulting someone or trying to scare
    them wont make them think better of Christians or Jesus. You need to
    mature in your faith because the no apostles in the Bible ever acted
    like this or gave someone a F-U when the people didnt listen or
    threaten them with fire.
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Chris Hayes wrote:

    > Kalera Stratton wrote:
    >
    >>Ron Grossi wrote:
    >>
    >>>Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
    >>>Ralph be damned.
    >>>

    >>>Praise the Devil!
    >>>Servant of the Lord Satan
    >>>Ronald L. Grossi
    >>
    >>Nice work, there, Son of Sam.
    >>

    > He never did say he's getting orders from his neighbor's dog.

    I assumed... what else makes more sense?

    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com

    And...you know this for sure somehow? We've all got our weak moments.
    Their every second on earth wasn't documented on video.

    It cracks me up when people tell me how the apostles acted
    *all*the*time*. Hey, even Jesus blew a fuse with the money lenders in
    the temple.

    >no apostles in the Bible ever acted
    like this or gave someone a F-U when the people didnt listen or
    threaten them with fire.
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Kalera Stratton wrote:
    > Chris Hayes wrote:
    > >
    > > Kalera Stratton wrote:

    > >>Nice work, there, Son of Sam.
    > >>

    > > He never did say he's getting orders from his neighbor's dog.
    > >

    > I assumed... what else makes more sense?

    Point.
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Arondelle wrote:
    > This thread has gone on for quite a while, hasn't it?
    >
    > Maybe we should invoke Goswin's Law and start comparing certain people
    > to Nazis.

    Me first. I call Godwin a Nazi!
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    This post was just so informative about boats.
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Kalera Stratton <kalera@strattonhome.org> wrote in

    > Ron Grossi wrote:
    >> Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian
    >> and Ralph be damned.
    >>

    >> Praise the Devil!
    >> Servant of the Lord Satan
    >> Ronald L. Grossi
    >
    > Nice work, there, Son of Sam.

    Are you HOT Kalera? You sound HOT!
    You might be right at home in Hell!

    --

    Ronald L. Grossi
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Ron Grossi wrote:
    > Kalera Stratton <kalera@strattonhome.org> wrote in
    >

    >>Ron Grossi wrote:
    >>
    >>>Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian
    >>>and Ralph be damned.
    >>>

    >>>Praise the Devil!
    >>>Servant of the Lord Satan
    >>>Ronald L. Grossi
    >>
    >>Nice work, there, Son of Sam.
    >>

    > Are you HOT Kalera? You sound HOT!
    > You might be right at home in Hell!

    Yes, as it is over 90 degrees here right now, I would definitely say
    that I am hot. What is the current temperature in Hell? I might not find
    it too unpleasant, if it would only allow me to retain my skin.

    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com

    garyehays@gmail.com wrote:
    > This post was just so informative about boats.

    I got a lot about single-man kayaks from it. What, you didn't?

    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com

    This thread has gone on for quite a while, hasn't it?

    Maybe we should invoke Goswin's Law and start comparing certain people
    to Nazis.

    Heh, heh, heh. };->

    Arondelle
    --
    "Supermodels. Hah! Nothing 'super' about them - spoiled, stupid little
    stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves.

    "Feh! I used to design for GODS!"

    Edna Mode: "The Incredibles"
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    scottsummers wrote:
    > The thing about people like you is they assume that all people that
    > believe in God care for America or George Bush. They dont. He is
    > stupid and America is stupid. You are stupid too.

    Yet you fell for an obvious troll.
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    scottsummers wrote:
    > The thing about people like you is they assume that all people that
    > believe in God care for America or George Bush. They dont. He is
    > stupid and America is stupid. You are stupid too. No one is trying to
    > say that America is good. Im not really interested in anything about
    > America. I was sleeping when the twin towers thing happened. Saying
    > all Christians are this or that is like saying all people who are
    > muslims are terrorists. Or saying all hippies smoke weed. I wont say
    > they do or not, you'll have to judge if that stereotype is true. If
    > you hate America so much why dont you leave? Go to indonesia or
    > something. They have cannibals there that would be glad to eat you.
    > To conclude:

    Nice racist stereotype; I have a close friend who is half Indonesian and
    there aren't any practising cannibals there anymore, nor have there been
    for almost a hundred years.

    > How many vegans does it take to change a
    > lightbulb?
    > None, vegans can't change anything.
    >
    > If animals aren't supposed to be eaten, then why are they made out of
    > meat?

    What does any of this have to do with vegetarianism? I'm just curious
    because I didn't see a topical connection in any of the preceding posts
    so to me it appears to be from out of the blue. Having just finished a
    nice breakfast of steak, (organically grown free-range, of course) I
    will say that I don't think most vegans/vegetarians are out to change
    anything but their own lifestyles and their personal contribution to the
    consumption loop.
    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com

    there are about 14,000 islands in indonesia. Chances are he wasnt on
    one of them. I am not racist I have friends who are indonesians too.
    I am dating a girl from Kenya also. I wasnt really making a point with
    the vegetarian jokes, i just thought they were funny and i was just
    messing with some people. I like meat too. I dont have barbecues or
    anything because i dont have a grill but meat is good. I like
    vegetables too but they are so expensive. I also think your average
    meat is probably pretty unhealthy becaues of the ways they process it
    so free range is a good choice. My girlfriend said once she got to
    America she noticed immediately that the meat tasted a lot worse. I
    guess its all the chemicals and probably beating the cows to death
    which isnt so good.
  22. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    yeah, orgasms are not all they've lived up to be anyways.
  23. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Chris Hayes wrote:

    > Ron Grossi wrote:
    >
    >>Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
    >>Ralph be damned.
    >>

    > You need to go out and get laid, dude.
    Breeding is the last thing he should do.
  24. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    JF wrote:
    > Chris Hayes wrote:
    >

    >> Ron Grossi wrote:
    >>
    >>> Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
    >>> Ralph be damned.
    >>>

    >> You need to go out and get laid, dude.
    >
    > Breeding is the last thing he should do.

    Luckily for humans, "laid" != "reproducing".

    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com

    The commercially-grown meat here is vile; it tastes like cancer. If you
    eat wild or organic, free-range meat you can taste the difference at
    once, and it's astounding.

    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com

    JF <jmf@queens.ca> wrote in news:5Mqme.5267$yG4.191923
    @news20.bellglobal.com:

    > Chris Hayes wrote:
    >>
    >> Ron Grossi wrote:
    >>
    >>>Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian
    and
    >>>Ralph be damned.
    >>>

    >> You need to go out and get laid, dude.
    > Breeding is the last thing he should do.

    And breeding is last thing he would WANT to do with any of the
    old hags in this group. They talk about beadgasms? None of them
    ever had a real orgasm in their lives most of which are long,
    very long.

    Sly
  27. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Sylvester ShagNever wrote:

    > And breeding is last thing he would WANT to do with any of the
    > old hags in this group. They talk about beadgasms? None of them
    > ever had a real orgasm in their lives most of which are long,
    > very long.
    >
    > Sly

    <troll feeding>
    I wonder... is your 'other' name Margret or just A$$hole the Troll? :)
    </troll feeding>

    My apologies for feeding this one... sometimes it's difficult to 'do the
    right thing'.

    ~~~ Give a troll a fish and feed him for a day. Give a troll an argument
    and feed him for a lifetime.
    phoenix, May 09 2002~~~

    PLONK
  28. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Sylvester Shagwell wrote:
    > JF <jmf@queens.ca> wrote in news:5Mqme.5267$yG4.191923
    > @news20.bellglobal.com:
    >

    >>Chris Hayes wrote:

    > and

    >>>You need to go out and get laid, dude.
    >>
    >>Breeding is the last thing he should do.
    >>

    > And breeding is last thing he would WANT to do with any of the
    > old hags in this group. They talk about beadgasms? None of them
    > ever had a real orgasm in their lives most of which are long,
    > very long.
    >
    > Sly

    Delicious, sensual old hags, mind you.

    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com

    Precisely!!!!!

    Katie
  30. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Kalera Stratton wrote:
    > "Beadgasms" is a term coined to describe a bead or beaded object so
    > beautiful it gives the viewer a spasm of joy... it can come from any
    > kind of bead, really.
    >
    > Contrary to our popular image, we bead people are a lusty lot. :) We
    > eat, drink, love, and fight like drunken Italian sailors.

    Whats life really worth without great passion! :)

    --
    Polly

    --
    don't spook my groove...
    icq 13968113

    Hear, hear!

    Polly S. wrote:
    > Kalera Stratton wrote:
    >
    >> "Beadgasms" is a term coined to describe a bead or beaded object so
    >> beautiful it gives the viewer a spasm of joy... it can come from any
    >> kind of bead, really.
    >>
    >> Contrary to our popular image, we bead people are a lusty lot. :) We
    >> eat, drink, love, and fight like drunken Italian sailors.
    >

    > Whats life really worth without great passion! :)

    --
    -Kalera
    http://www.beadwife.com
  32. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >i can taste the difference immensely. I would love to have ONLY free
    > range meat but a lot of it costs an arm and a leg.

    Try emu or ostritch. Good stuff.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

  33. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    that stuff sounds more expensive but im sure its good.
  34. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Malachias Invictus wrote:
    > "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >i can taste the difference immensely. I would love to have ONLY free
    > > range meat but a lot of it costs an arm and a leg.
    >
    > Try emu or ostritch. Good stuff.

    Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers? I might need to try one.
    Seriously though, but squid/octopi isn't half bad. Got fooled into
    eating calimari once, learned what it was (where most people then get
    this ewwww feeling), and now I eat it every once in awhile.
  35. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Malachias Invictus wrote:
    > "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > that stuff sounds more expensive but im sure its good.
    >
    > Luckily for me, I have a somewhat local farm that I deal with directly for
    > the emu. It is not too bad, really. I pay about $5.00/pound for ground or
    > patties. Steaks are a bit more ($8-10/pound), but they are *really* good,
    > take spices/marinades well, and are really low in fat. I can also get
    > ostrich from a local chain restaurant, Fuddruckers (I just asked the manager
    > if he would sell the meat to me).

    So what I heard about Fuddruckers and ostrich is true. I might have to
    take a trip up there and check it out. Ground turkey burgers didn't
    sound too good at first but when I had 'em they were pretty good.

    >I almost never eat beef anymore.

    Nothing beats a good ribeye steak or prime rib. Call me an American
    red-meat eater, but I like my medium rare beefsteaks.
  36. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Matt Frisch wrote:
    > On 31 May 2005 09:45:42 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> scribed
    > into the ether:
    >

    > >Malachias Invictus wrote:
    > >> "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Try emu or ostritch. Good stuff.
    > >>

    > >Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers?
    >
    > Yup, but lots of places won't have a Fuddruckers. I pity those people.
    >
    > 1 lb burger and a basket of fries is food for 2 days!

    That all depends on the person eating. I remember one time sitting in
    a Popeye's chicken and watching some guy wolf down a 14 piece family
    pack by himself. A three piece dinner usually fills me so I was kinda
    stunned. I know a couple people who can sit down and eat two double
    Whoppers and the largest size fries and not complain afterwards. These
    are also types who'd order the largest type of pizza on a menu and eat
    the whole thing in a sitting while slugging back a 2 liter of Pepsi.
    Then you look at some of those ads for Hardy's with a pound of ground
    beef, bacon, mayo, cheese, and ranch dressing on a bun with a huge side
    of fries and you can just feel your arteries clogging. It's little
    wonder why so many people get extra large.
  37. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    Malachias Invictus wrote:
    > "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers?
    >
    > Yep.
    >
    > > I might need to try one.
    >
    > Good stuff.
    >
    > > Seriously though, but squid/octopi isn't half bad.
    >
    > I like it okay, but not enough to learn how to cook it.
    >
    > > Got fooled into eating calimari once, learned what it was (where most
    > > people then get
    > > this ewwww feeling), and now I eat it every once in awhile.
    >
    > Calimari is easy to screw up. Cooked well, though, it is very tasty.

    The worst thing about cooking squid is the smell. The kitchen can get
    pretty rancid if you don't know what you're doing. Even if you do, it
    still can stink. A friend of mine from Thailand used to make squid
    jerky at home and his house smelled foul after he made it.
  38. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts (More info?)

    "Greger Hoel" <gregerh@spammersgetbent.net> wrote in message

    > Yes, you're right. I'll lighten up. Why would anyone have a problem
    > with topics like ostrich meat popping up in five groups that all have
    > nothing to do with food in any form?

    So, if one happens to start chatting about something off-topic (with folks
    from different groups), your solution is that they should start or join a
    new group just for the sake of one discussion? Get real.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

  39. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    On 31 May 2005 09:45:42 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> scribed
    into the ether:

    >Malachias Invictus wrote:
    >> "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> >i can taste the difference immensely. I would love to have ONLY free
    >> > range meat but a lot of it costs an arm and a leg.
    >>
    >> Try emu or ostritch. Good stuff.
    >>

    >Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers?

    Yup, but lots of places won't have a Fuddruckers. I pity those people.

    1 lb burger and a basket of fries is food for 2 days!
  40. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

    On 31 May 2005 15:16:28 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> scribed
    into the ether:

    >Matt Frisch wrote:
    >> On 31 May 2005 09:45:42 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> scribed
    >> into the ether:

    >> >Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers?
    >>
    >> Yup, but lots of places won't have a Fuddruckers. I pity those people.
    >>
    >> 1 lb burger and a basket of fries is food for 2 days!
    >
    >That all depends on the person eating.

    Well, I was of course speaking for myself...your hollow leg capacity may
    vary.

Games Music Video Games