Ron Grossi is alive and well.

Last response: in Video Games
May 26, 2005 5:30:57 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
Ralph be damned.

Praise the Devil!
Servant of the Lord Satan
Ronald L. Grossi

More about : ron grossi alive

Anonymous
May 26, 2005 5:30:58 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

I knew you could only be satanic posting that many times.
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 5:30:58 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

Don't forget.....The Ole Beautiful Beaded Banner guy is alive and well
too...LOL
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 5:30:58 AM

Ron Grossi wrote:
> Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
> Ralph be damned.

You need to go out and get laid, dude.

> Praise the Devil!
> Servant of the Lord Satan
> Ronald L. Grossi
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 10:25:42 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

THIS IS A REC BOATS FORUM TALK ABOUT BOATS DUMB ASS!
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 10:59:30 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

This isn't the original Ron Grossi. It's someone using his name, just
to be a dick.

Oh, yeah, whoever you are, julian is my hotmail account. My real name
is Ralph. I don't need to hide behind someone else's name to get my
point across.

Ralph Glatt

Member, Old Farts Club
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 12:35:23 PM

garyehays@gmail.com wrote:
> THIS IS A REC BOATS FORUM TALK ABOUT BOATS DUMB ASS!

This post was just *so informative* about boats.
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 2:35:43 PM

Ron Grossi wrote:
> Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
> Ralph be damned.
>

> Praise the Devil!
> Servant of the Lord Satan
> Ronald L. Grossi

Nice work, there, Son of Sam.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Kalera Stratton wrote:
> Ron Grossi wrote:
> > Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
> > Ralph be damned.
> >

> > Praise the Devil!
> > Servant of the Lord Satan
> > Ronald L. Grossi
>
> Nice work, there, Son of Sam.

He never did say he's getting orders from his neighbor's dog.
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 5:02:59 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

oh come on, none of that now. Christians shouldnt talk to people like
that and be like, well since you didnt listen to me, you are going to
burn in hell/ all of a sudden i dont care about you at all. Thats not
how Jesus is. Just leave it alone. If people dont want to believe in
Jesus, that is their decision. Insulting someone or trying to scare
them wont make them think better of Christians or Jesus. You need to
mature in your faith because the no apostles in the Bible ever acted
like this or gave someone a F-U when the people didnt listen or
threaten them with fire.
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 8:06:34 PM

Chris Hayes wrote:

> Kalera Stratton wrote:
>
>>Ron Grossi wrote:
>>
>>>Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
>>>Ralph be damned.
>>>

>>>Praise the Devil!
>>>Servant of the Lord Satan
>>>Ronald L. Grossi
>>
>>Nice work, there, Son of Sam.
>>

> He never did say he's getting orders from his neighbor's dog.

I assumed... what else makes more sense?

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

And...you know this for sure somehow? We've all got our weak moments.
Their every second on earth wasn't documented on video.

It cracks me up when people tell me how the apostles acted
*all*the*time*. Hey, even Jesus blew a fuse with the money lenders in
the temple.

>no apostles in the Bible ever acted
like this or gave someone a F-U when the people didnt listen or
threaten them with fire.
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 11:22:39 PM

Kalera Stratton wrote:
> Chris Hayes wrote:
> >
> > Kalera Stratton wrote:

> >>Nice work, there, Son of Sam.
> >>

> > He never did say he's getting orders from his neighbor's dog.
> >

> I assumed... what else makes more sense?

Point.
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 11:25:17 PM

Arondelle wrote:
> This thread has gone on for quite a while, hasn't it?
>
> Maybe we should invoke Goswin's Law and start comparing certain people
> to Nazis.

Me first. I call Godwin a Nazi!
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 11:49:43 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

This post was just so informative about boats.
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 12:21:03 AM

Kalera Stratton <kalera@strattonhome.org> wrote in

> Ron Grossi wrote:
>> Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian
>> and Ralph be damned.
>>

>> Praise the Devil!
>> Servant of the Lord Satan
>> Ronald L. Grossi
>
> Nice work, there, Son of Sam.

Are you HOT Kalera? You sound HOT!
You might be right at home in Hell!

--

Ronald L. Grossi
Anonymous

Ron Grossi wrote:
> Kalera Stratton <kalera@strattonhome.org> wrote in
>

>>Ron Grossi wrote:
>>
>>>Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian
>>>and Ralph be damned.
>>>

>>>Praise the Devil!
>>>Servant of the Lord Satan
>>>Ronald L. Grossi
>>
>>Nice work, there, Son of Sam.
>>

> Are you HOT Kalera? You sound HOT!
> You might be right at home in Hell!

Yes, as it is over 90 degrees here right now, I would definitely say
that I am hot. What is the current temperature in Hell? I might not find
it too unpleasant, if it would only allow me to retain my skin.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

garyehays@gmail.com wrote:
> This post was just so informative about boats.

I got a lot about single-man kayaks from it. What, you didn't?

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

This thread has gone on for quite a while, hasn't it?

Maybe we should invoke Goswin's Law and start comparing certain people
to Nazis.

Heh, heh, heh. };->

Arondelle
--
"Supermodels. Hah! Nothing 'super' about them - spoiled, stupid little
stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves.

"Feh! I used to design for GODS!"

Edna Mode: "The Incredibles"
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 4:41:03 AM

scottsummers wrote:
> The thing about people like you is they assume that all people that
> believe in God care for America or George Bush. They dont. He is
> stupid and America is stupid. You are stupid too.

Yet you fell for an obvious troll.
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 3:16:17 PM

scottsummers wrote:
> The thing about people like you is they assume that all people that
> believe in God care for America or George Bush. They dont. He is
> stupid and America is stupid. You are stupid too. No one is trying to
> say that America is good. Im not really interested in anything about
> America. I was sleeping when the twin towers thing happened. Saying
> all Christians are this or that is like saying all people who are
> muslims are terrorists. Or saying all hippies smoke weed. I wont say
> they do or not, you'll have to judge if that stereotype is true. If
> you hate America so much why dont you leave? Go to indonesia or
> something. They have cannibals there that would be glad to eat you.
> To conclude:

Nice racist stereotype; I have a close friend who is half Indonesian and
there aren't any practising cannibals there anymore, nor have there been
for almost a hundred years.

> How many vegans does it take to change a
> lightbulb?
> None, vegans can't change anything.
>
> If animals aren't supposed to be eaten, then why are they made out of
> meat?

What does any of this have to do with vegetarianism? I'm just curious
because I didn't see a topical connection in any of the preceding posts
so to me it appears to be from out of the blue. Having just finished a
nice breakfast of steak, (organically grown free-range, of course) I
will say that I don't think most vegans/vegetarians are out to change
anything but their own lifestyles and their personal contribution to the
consumption loop.
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

there are about 14,000 islands in indonesia. Chances are he wasnt on
one of them. I am not racist I have friends who are indonesians too.
I am dating a girl from Kenya also. I wasnt really making a point with
the vegetarian jokes, i just thought they were funny and i was just
messing with some people. I like meat too. I dont have barbecues or
anything because i dont have a grill but meat is good. I like
vegetables too but they are so expensive. I also think your average
meat is probably pretty unhealthy becaues of the ways they process it
so free range is a good choice. My girlfriend said once she got to
America she noticed immediately that the meat tasted a lot worse. I
guess its all the chemicals and probably beating the cows to death
which isnt so good.
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 9:34:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

yeah, orgasms are not all they've lived up to be anyways.
May 29, 2005 9:47:47 PM

Chris Hayes wrote:

> Ron Grossi wrote:
>
>>Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
>>Ralph be damned.
>>

> You need to go out and get laid, dude.
Breeding is the last thing he should do.
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 9:47:48 PM

JF wrote:
> Chris Hayes wrote:
>

>> Ron Grossi wrote:
>>
>>> Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian and
>>> Ralph be damned.
>>>

>> You need to go out and get laid, dude.
>
> Breeding is the last thing he should do.

Luckily for humans, "laid" != "reproducing".

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

The commercially-grown meat here is vile; it tastes like cancer. If you
eat wild or organic, free-range meat you can taste the difference at
once, and it's astounding.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

JF <jmf@queens.ca> wrote in news:5Mqme.5267$yG4.191923
@news20.bellglobal.com:

> Chris Hayes wrote:
>>
>> Ron Grossi wrote:
>>
>>>Think I need Google. NetKKKops like Sheldon England, Julian
and
>>>Ralph be damned.
>>>

>> You need to go out and get laid, dude.
> Breeding is the last thing he should do.

And breeding is last thing he would WANT to do with any of the
old hags in this group. They talk about beadgasms? None of them
ever had a real orgasm in their lives most of which are long,
very long.

Sly
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 2:41:19 AM

Sylvester ShagNever wrote:

> And breeding is last thing he would WANT to do with any of the
> old hags in this group. They talk about beadgasms? None of them
> ever had a real orgasm in their lives most of which are long,
> very long.
>
> Sly

<troll feeding>
I wonder... is your 'other' name Margret or just A$$hole the Troll? :)
</troll feeding>

My apologies for feeding this one... sometimes it's difficult to 'do the
right thing'.

~~~ Give a troll a fish and feed him for a day. Give a troll an argument
and feed him for a lifetime.
phoenix, May 09 2002~~~

PLONK
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 2:41:19 AM

Sylvester Shagwell wrote:
> JF <jmf@queens.ca> wrote in news:5Mqme.5267$yG4.191923
> @news20.bellglobal.com:
>

>>Chris Hayes wrote:

> and

>>>You need to go out and get laid, dude.
>>
>>Breeding is the last thing he should do.
>>

> And breeding is last thing he would WANT to do with any of the
> old hags in this group. They talk about beadgasms? None of them
> ever had a real orgasm in their lives most of which are long,
> very long.
>
> Sly

Delicious, sensual old hags, mind you.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

Precisely!!!!!

Katie
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 6:53:51 PM

Kalera Stratton wrote:
> "Beadgasms" is a term coined to describe a bead or beaded object so
> beautiful it gives the viewer a spasm of joy... it can come from any
> kind of bead, really.
>
> Contrary to our popular image, we bead people are a lusty lot. :)  We
> eat, drink, love, and fight like drunken Italian sailors.

Whats life really worth without great passion! :)

--
Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

Hear, hear!

Polly S. wrote:
> Kalera Stratton wrote:
>
>> "Beadgasms" is a term coined to describe a bead or beaded object so
>> beautiful it gives the viewer a spasm of joy... it can come from any
>> kind of bead, really.
>>
>> Contrary to our popular image, we bead people are a lusty lot. :)  We
>> eat, drink, love, and fight like drunken Italian sailors.
>

> Whats life really worth without great passion! :)

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:55:36 AM

"scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i can taste the difference immensely. I would love to have ONLY free
> range meat but a lot of it costs an arm and a leg.

Try emu or ostritch. Good stuff.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

May 31, 2005 2:07:08 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

that stuff sounds more expensive but im sure its good.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:45:42 PM

Malachias Invictus wrote:
> "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >i can taste the difference immensely. I would love to have ONLY free
> > range meat but a lot of it costs an arm and a leg.
>
> Try emu or ostritch. Good stuff.

Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers? I might need to try one.
Seriously though, but squid/octopi isn't half bad. Got fooled into
eating calimari once, learned what it was (where most people then get
this ewwww feeling), and now I eat it every once in awhile.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:49:23 PM

Malachias Invictus wrote:
> "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > that stuff sounds more expensive but im sure its good.
>
> Luckily for me, I have a somewhat local farm that I deal with directly for
> the emu. It is not too bad, really. I pay about $5.00/pound for ground or
> patties. Steaks are a bit more ($8-10/pound), but they are *really* good,
> take spices/marinades well, and are really low in fat. I can also get
> ostrich from a local chain restaurant, Fuddruckers (I just asked the manager
> if he would sell the meat to me).

So what I heard about Fuddruckers and ostrich is true. I might have to
take a trip up there and check it out. Ground turkey burgers didn't
sound too good at first but when I had 'em they were pretty good.

>I almost never eat beef anymore.

Nothing beats a good ribeye steak or prime rib. Call me an American
red-meat eater, but I like my medium rare beefsteaks.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 7:16:28 PM

Matt Frisch wrote:
> On 31 May 2005 09:45:42 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> scribed
> into the ether:
>

> >Malachias Invictus wrote:
> >> "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Try emu or ostritch. Good stuff.
> >>

> >Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers?
>
> Yup, but lots of places won't have a Fuddruckers. I pity those people.
>
> 1 lb burger and a basket of fries is food for 2 days!

That all depends on the person eating. I remember one time sitting in
a Popeye's chicken and watching some guy wolf down a 14 piece family
pack by himself. A three piece dinner usually fills me so I was kinda
stunned. I know a couple people who can sit down and eat two double
Whoppers and the largest size fries and not complain afterwards. These
are also types who'd order the largest type of pizza on a menu and eat
the whole thing in a sitting while slugging back a 2 liter of Pepsi.
Then you look at some of those ads for Hardy's with a pound of ground
beef, bacon, mayo, cheese, and ranch dressing on a bun with a huge side
of fries and you can just feel your arteries clogging. It's little
wonder why so many people get extra large.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 7:19:02 PM

Malachias Invictus wrote:
> "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers?
>
> Yep.
>
> > I might need to try one.
>
> Good stuff.
>
> > Seriously though, but squid/octopi isn't half bad.
>
> I like it okay, but not enough to learn how to cook it.
>
> > Got fooled into eating calimari once, learned what it was (where most
> > people then get
> > this ewwww feeling), and now I eat it every once in awhile.
>
> Calimari is easy to screw up. Cooked well, though, it is very tasty.

The worst thing about cooking squid is the smell. The kitchen can get
pretty rancid if you don't know what you're doing. Even if you do, it
still can stink. A friend of mine from Thailand used to make squid
jerky at home and his house smelled foul after he made it.
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 1:15:03 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts (More info?)

"Greger Hoel" <gregerh@spammersgetbent.net> wrote in message

> Yes, you're right. I'll lighten up. Why would anyone have a problem
> with topics like ostrich meat popping up in five groups that all have
> nothing to do with food in any form?

So, if one happens to start chatting about something off-topic (with folks
from different groups), your solution is that they should start or join a
new group just for the sake of one discussion? Get real.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

June 1, 2005 1:18:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

On 31 May 2005 09:45:42 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> scribed
into the ether:

>Malachias Invictus wrote:
>> "scottsummers" <scottsummers83@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >i can taste the difference immensely. I would love to have ONLY free
>> > range meat but a lot of it costs an arm and a leg.
>>
>> Try emu or ostritch. Good stuff.
>>

>Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers?

Yup, but lots of places won't have a Fuddruckers. I pity those people.

1 lb burger and a basket of fries is food for 2 days!
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 10:47:51 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.boats,rec.crafts.beads,rec.martial-arts,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz (More info?)

On 31 May 2005 15:16:28 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> scribed
into the ether:

>Matt Frisch wrote:
>> On 31 May 2005 09:45:42 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> scribed
>> into the ether:

>> >Doesn't Fudruckers sell ostrich burgers?
>>
>> Yup, but lots of places won't have a Fuddruckers. I pity those people.
>>
>> 1 lb burger and a basket of fries is food for 2 days!
>
>That all depends on the person eating.

Well, I was of course speaking for myself...your hollow leg capacity may
vary.
!