MN 700 Disconnect

My base station sometime just disconnect for no reason
that i know off. Then i have to open up the utilities
and it refreshes on it's own.. I need help figuring out
why it disconnect on it's own.

You probably have something misconfigured somewhere.

Brilliant analysis.

"anonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You probably have something misconfigured somewhere.

If you read the "anonymous" posts, there's someone playing stupid games.
Don't bother responding.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Kerry Liles" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Brilliant analysis.

Ah yes, I noticed that soon after I foolishly posted a reply. Oh well, not
too many wasted electrons I suppose. Too bad there are sooooo many idiots
that ARE able to get on the Internet...

"Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If you read the "anonymous" posts, there's someone playing stupid games.
> Don't bother responding.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "Kerry Liles" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > Brilliant analysis.

Happy Holidays anyway. :cool:
--

> Ah yes, I noticed that soon after I foolishly posted a reply. Oh well, not
> too many wasted electrons I suppose. Too bad there are sooooo many idiots
> that ARE able to get on the Internet...

But you'll also notice that these so called "experts" do
not have a solution for you. One such fellow used to go
buy the username Joker. Any hard questions that come up,
total silence.