2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
-13-15 inches preferably. Need to be portable.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
-As long as possible. 6hrs+ asking too much?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
-Not going to game much on it. If i were, playing Steam games (tf2, portal2) would be the extent of it.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
-Web surfing, music editing, video chatting
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
-Not going to be storing that much on it. At least 300gb
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
-Last through 4 years of college
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
-My main computer would be my desktop which I would keep in my dorm. This laptop would be mainly used for classes, and while traveling. Good webcam would be a plus. If I had more money, I would buy a macbook, but that is out of the question for my college money-strapped pockets. It should be durable, with long battery life, and able to last at least 4 years. If i'm asking too much, tell me as I'm new to the laptop scene. Thanks!