Lord of Madness - CR for kigrids?

I'm adapting the short adventure, The Flow of Fresh Brains, released as a
web enhancement to accompany Lords of Madness, to use in the Eberron
setting. I don't currently have Lords of Madness, but almost everything
seems to be pretty easy to adapt - except, there's an encounter with eight
Kigrids that I want to substitute a different creature for, and I'm not sure
how tough an encounter it's supposed to be. Could someone who has the book
let me know what a kigrid's CR is?

--
Mark.

Mark Blunden wrote:
> Could someone who has the book
> let me know what a kigrid's CR is?

It's EL 11 and there's 8 of them so I guess they're probably CR 5.

IHateLashknife@hotmail.com wrote:
> Mark Blunden wrote:
>> Could someone who has the book
>> let me know what a kigrid's CR is?
>
> It's EL 11 and there's 8 of them so I guess they're probably CR 5.

Thanks, I'd missed the EL notation at the start of that section.

--
Mark.