Blocking specific Web sites / URLs

I have a home wireless network running with the MN500
wireless broadband network. My computer is running Window
ME, my kids' is on Windows XP. We have not installed SP2
on their machine yet.

Is there a way to configure the base station to block
access to certain web-sites I don't want my kids to be
able to visit? I cannot find any such configuration place.

Thanks.

Rich, an easy way is in Internet Explorer, using the Content Advisor. I
would suggest you install XP SP2 ASAP to take advantage of the new pop-up
blocker, for one thing, but also to secure each of your LAN computers from
each other. Take a look in IE's Help for Content Advisor, and you'll see it
is fairly simple. I would also give the children separate, Limited User
accounts.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC