Microsoft Broadband Network Utility

I installed my MSBN as the Administrator and it works fine
when I'm signed on as the Administrator; However, The MSBN
Icon is shown in the TASKBAR but when I click on it, It
opens partially and then closes imediately. I have set
everything up to share all files and folders but it still
doesn't work. Need help ???
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft broadband network utility

    You're in a Limited account? If so, that's the reason. Limited accounts
    are prevented from making changes to the operating system, or in this case
    administering the LAN.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Alexander C. Lawhon" <aclawhon@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I installed my MSBN as the Administrator and it works fine
    > when I'm signed on as the Administrator; However, The MSBN
    > Icon is shown in the TASKBAR but when I click on it, It
    > opens partially and then closes imediately. I have set
    > everything up to share all files and folders but it still
    > doesn't work. Need help ???

Routers Broadband Hardware Microsoft Networking