Howard

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001

Can I use the router to have each cpu send a print doc to
my printer on the main cpu? How can I have each cpu share
one printer?

Thnaks, howard

If you're running Windows XP on the machines, take a look in Help and
Support for "printer sharing." It if fairly simple to set up for use by any
computer on your Local Area Network, without fiddling with your router. The
key is to share the printer first, then go into Printers and Faxes on each
machine, and Add the network printer. Set it as the Default printer on each
machine you add it to.

If you have further issues, you should post to the
microsoft.public.windows.network_web newsgroup, since this newsgroup is for
support of Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware and software, not
networking issues in general.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC