suggestion of how to change the forum..

Chooco

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2001
the mailing system notifying you of a reply should be changed. you will only recieve an email if somebody posts a reply of your post and of nobody elses in that same thread.
i'll look in my email box and see 2 emails, ok thats fine then i click on the link to find out i missed out on 8 pages of discussion and i gotta read it for 20 minutes to get up to speed even though there may have been replies to that thread but to somebody else.

i know it's not relating to CPUs but this is the default forum brought up when you click on community and CPU is the most commonly read of those.

Windows has started.
Would you like to play another game?

FatBurger

Illustrious
Default forum brought up? It's on the top, yes.

There's a thread about suggestions for the forum in the Other section, I recommend you find it. There was some good discussion in there (haven't checked in almost a week, I've been away).

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

Chooco

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2001
yes, this is the default one. when i click on community it brings me here.

Windows has started.
Would you like to play another game?

FatBurger

Illustrious
It shouldn't. It always brings me to the overview of all the forums. Maybe it's a setting in your profile?

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>