Any good laptops that can game for under 700?

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
You might want to check out a laptop with a Llano chip.
If you are looking for a gaming machine for the long run, you will have to increase your budget, A. Gaming wears out computers quickly-especially laptops.
B. You will not be able to play current games and many demanding last gen games on high... that means the same for the future if not more limited.

Either way, Llano laptops are very afforadable, they range from 500-700 dollars and they are a great solution for gamers who don't have fat wallets.

zalittle

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010

Way to go on that buy. I got one for the wife as well for her college classes with the three year extended warranty. A great deal on a great product.

I was a bit cheap, I only got the 2 year warranty. Maybe I'll call in to have it upgraded to 3 years. More importantly, I gotta call in and ask if I purchase a reinstall disk rather than having to rely on reinstalling from the HDD's hidden partition.

Unfortunately, the ETA for shipping out is August 1st.

chaorace

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
Alienware has a pretty good deal out on the m11x, the processor is a real bottleneck and the screen is glarey as hell ( I used to be the proud owner of one); but for your purposes, it might work, especially since the i3 is just like a core 2 duo rebrand... and the 335M card can handle the games of years past on high and games of the present on medium-high

Status
Not open for further replies.