1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Best as i can get
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
Longer the better
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I want to play top tier games at high.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
College stuff basically
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
750GB at least
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. http://www.costco.com
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
This laptop will play games on high, it won't play games like Metro 2033 on ultra, but will play them well. It has 1500 GB 7,200 rpm, so that there is plenty of memory, and it's fast. It has a Full HD display, it is 17 inches, and is built specifically for gaming. It is the Asus G74, from Fry's: http://www.frys.com/product/6683984?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN...
Do you really want to haul around a 17" laptop though? I would go for something like 15.6", but it's also hard because you want a powerful laptop. It's all preference though, if you don't mind the weight.