Compatible cartridges for A920

I need a quick fix for cartridges.

Anyone know what Lexmark cartridges are compatible with the A920
printer?

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

Lexmark cartidges are not compatable as the ones for the A920 are keyed only
to fir the Dell and no others will work so you have to buy off Dell :(
"Mike Yetsko" <joe@user.com> wrote in message
>I need a quick fix for cartridges.
>
> Anyone know what Lexmark cartridges are compatible with the A920
> printer?

Bummer! As I've seen cross compatibility for cartridges for the
720 and the 922, but not the 920.