Compatible cartridges for A920

I need a quick fix for cartridges.

Anyone know what Lexmark cartridges are compatible with the A920
printer?
2 answers Last reply
More about compatible cartridges a920

    Lexmark cartidges are not compatable as the ones for the A920 are keyed only
    to fir the Dell and no others will work so you have to buy off Dell :(
    "Mike Yetsko" <joe@user.com> wrote in message
    >I need a quick fix for cartridges.
    >
    > Anyone know what Lexmark cartridges are compatible with the A920
    > printer?

    Bummer! As I've seen cross compatibility for cartridges for the
    720 and the 922, but not the 920.

    "Fixer" <steve@kelly90.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Lexmark cartidges are not compatable as the ones for the A920 are keyed
    only
    > to fir the Dell and no others will work so you have to buy off Dell :(
    > "Mike Yetsko" <joe@user.com> wrote in message
    > >I need a quick fix for cartridges.
    > >
    > > Anyone know what Lexmark cartridges are compatible with the A920
    > > printer?

Dell Lexmark Compatibility Printers Computers