  • Printers
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
October 14, 2004 10:22:55 AM

I need a quick fix for cartridges.

Anyone know what Lexmark cartridges are compatible with the A920
printer?

More about : compatible cartridges a920

October 14, 2004 5:13:58 PM

Lexmark cartidges are not compatable as the ones for the A920 are keyed only
to fir the Dell and no others will work so you have to buy off Dell :(
"Mike Yetsko" <joe@user.com> wrote in message
>I need a quick fix for cartridges.
>
> Anyone know what Lexmark cartridges are compatible with the A920
> printer?

Anonymous
October 14, 2004 10:46:19 PM

Bummer! As I've seen cross compatibility for cartridges for the
720 and the 922, but not the 920.

!