Configure ports for PCAnywhere

fred

To Whom It May Concern:

I am trying to setup my Microsoft Broadband MN-820 Router
to use PCAnywhere but I am tired of configuring the
router and none of the configurations work. Does anyone
or has anyone setup their router to work with PCAnywhere,
and if they have can you tell me step by step how you
accomplished that. To avoid explaining to you in a real
long letter what configurations I have tried, just tell
me how you got yours to work, trust me it will be best. I
know PCAnywhere uses ports 5631 and 5632 but how and
where do I configure this into my router. There is port
forwarding and trigger forwarding. Please help.

Fred

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/pca.nsf/docid/2001050711552112?Open&src=w&docid=199792482420&nsf=pca.nsf&view=docid&dtype=&prod=&ver=&osv=&osv_lvl
has information. There is step-by-step information for persistent port
forwarding, if that's what is required, here:
http://www.portforward.com/microsoft/mn-700-portforwarding.html Port
triggering is covered here:
http://www.portforward.com/microsoft/mn-700-porttriggering.html
--