[SOLVED] Driver for canon ds6041 windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

tata_32

Honorable
Feb 19, 2013
I need to install the driver for my DS6041 Canon camera . please help me . my windows is 7 and I couldnot find any driver for windows 7 .

thanks

Solution
Many helpfull people says YOU DON'T NEED A DRIVE and think that you are skillfull enough to solve the trick... For newbees like me I found A TRICK
This is an undocumented trick: 1. Turn the camera on, and go to the menu. 2. On the 4th menu tab select the "Communications" entry and change it from NORMAL to PTP 3. Plug the camera back into the laptop, wait 30 seconds, and VOILA!
If you simply want to transfer pics from camera to PC, buy a card-reader. It's much easier that way.

Plug the card reader in to the computer (USB), remove the memory card from your Canon camera and push it into the CF slot on card reader.

Maupome

Reputable
Aug 28, 2015
Many helpfull people says YOU DON'T NEED A DRIVE and think that you are skillfull enough to solve the trick... For newbees like me I found A TRICK
This is an undocumented trick: 1. Turn the camera on, and go to the menu. 2. On the 4th menu tab select the "Communications" entry and change it from NORMAL to PTP 3. Plug the camera back into the laptop, wait 30 seconds, and VOILA!

Reactions: Packet_Ninja_GenX
Solution

Caroline_88

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015

OMG thank you so so so much. I had photographed a football game for my son and couldnt figure out how to do this as I didnt have the Driver software. Got the camera second hand.... this worked.. YOU saved me. you rock. thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS