Replacement power cable for Latitude in NYC?

Can I buy one here or can I find the IGO model for Dell from a retail store?
1 answer Last reply
More about replacement power cable latitude

    retail stores for radioshack.com , staples.com , and jandr.com have them for
    most models. j and r has the best selection and lowest price... but a
    raido shack store is usually near by.

    "You May Know Who" <stop-spam-please_kilbyfan@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Can I buy one here or can I find the IGO model for Dell from a retail
    store?

Dell Latitude Cable Power Computers Product