PalmOne offer of SD card?

April 19, 2005 11:55:32 AM

Hi all.

I'm receiving my Treo 650 today so I'm pretty amped! Here in South Africa
they are still VERY new and so far I haven't seen one in the wild. I recall
having read somewhere that due to the memory allocation problem on the 650,
palmOne were offering a free SD card to pacify Treo 650 users. Is this true
or is it simply one of "those" rumours?

Also, would any of the old hands using Treos please give me a list of "must
have" apps for the Treo?

Thanks

Lawrence

More about : palmone offer card

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 6:43:11 AM

In article <d426gm$elb$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>,
lawrencekritzinger@hotmail.com says...

<http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml&gt;

--
Jim Anderson
( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:55:32 +0200, "Lawrence Kritzinger"
<lawrencekritzinger@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi all.
>
>I'm receiving my Treo 650 today so I'm pretty amped! Here in South Africa
>they are still VERY new and so far I haven't seen one in the wild. I recall
>having read somewhere that due to the memory allocation problem on the 650,
>palmOne were offering a free SD card to pacify Treo 650 users. Is this true
>or is it simply one of "those" rumours?

Check my home page postings at
http://www.PDAphoneHome.com

I covered it in a February news story there. Sorry I don't recall the specific
link.

>Also, would any of the old hands using Treos please give me a list of "must
>have" apps for the Treo?

Silicone 'skin' $20
http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=1069&t_mo...

Aluminum 'window' case $40
http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=1005&t_mo...

Aluminum-lined leather $34
http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=848&t_mod...

SMS-delivered lock for lost Treos
http://pdatopsoft.com/PalmOS/Remote-Lock-for-Treo

Bluetooth earsets reviewed
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6454_7-5140288-1.html?tag=...

Program to track wireless data use
http://www.novamedia.de/e_pages/e_produkte_palm_cc.html

Minutes Plus and YP
http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm

Larry Becker's shortlist of Treo Necessities
http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/2005/04/13/treo-6...

Oodles of other stuff at
http://freewarepalm.com

such as Downloader, which lets you download into the SD card
http://freewarepalm.com/communication/downloader.shtml

Reviews of Treo 650 will also have links to accessories & apps
http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/2005/03/03/treo-6...
http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=1284&source=HOM...
http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/n/5925.html
http://mytreo.net/news/archives/000450.php