Anyone else had to wait a month for their Dell Inspiron 81..

I could write a book on my dealings with their parts and support sections
Malaysia, India, Australia? or wherever they are today

Even after paying extra for good service!

and its still not done - everyone is "expediting" but nothing gets done
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone wait month dell inspiron

    On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:26:53 +1000, Observer wrote in

    > I could write a book on my dealings with their parts and support sections
    > Malaysia, India, Australia? or wherever they are today
    >
    > Even after paying extra for good service!
    >
    > and its still not done - everyone is "expediting" but nothing gets done

    What was/is wrong with yours?

    Dave
    US Army Signal Corps!!

    http://www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

    Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email!

    I used to wait about 2 months for a shaver.
    Was not Dell but a big shop company.

    What I mean is that it is not a "normal" delay for sure
    but it may happen anyway sometimes.
    Just too bad it is on you this time.

    Regards

    "Observer" <aa2126NOSPAM@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    2t8nbsF1tec7rU1@uni-berlin.de...
    >I could write a book on my dealings with their parts and support sections
    > Malaysia, India, Australia? or wherever they are today
    >
    > Even after paying extra for good service!
    >
    > and its still not done - everyone is "expediting" but nothing gets done

Dell Dell Inspiron Computers