Garmin-Asus Intros the WinMo-based Nuvifone M20

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
A smartphone? With a gps? Oooooh, how innovative. I think i remember my grandmother telling me about how the kids used to play with them on the sandlot behind the old mill, back when she was young. Way to be cutting edge, Garmin-Asus.

I will be waiting for the release of the Pomegranate phone, thank you very much.

TwoDigital

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Maybe I'm holding out for too much... a CDMA (not GSM) touchscreen with wireless B/G (or even draft-N) and GPS... single SDHC slot, no keyboard...

I'll probably end up getting a Blackberry Storm which mostly fits the bill sans wireless access, but I hate paying all the extra expense to RIM for the blackberry features I will never use.

[citation][nom]joebob2000[/nom]A smartphone? With a gps? Oooooh, how innovative. I think i remember my grandmother telling me about how the kids used to play with them on the sandlot behind the old mill, back when she was young. Way to be cutting edge, Garmin-Asus.I will be waiting for the release of the Pomegranate phone, thank you very much.[/citation]
LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS