Hey everyone, i'm looking for a gaming laptop, and i would like it to run Diablo 3 and battlefield 3 ! This will be my first laptop, and im not every good in choosing so i need your advice!
Thanks in advance
1. What is your budget? +- 1200$
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? doesn't matter
3. What screen resolution do you want? doesn't matter
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? desktop replacement
5. How much battery life do you need? 2-3 hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? BF3, Diablo 3 medium +
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Poker,Music
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 100 gig would be enough
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Canadian websites would be the best
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2 or 3 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? ---
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Asus seems pretty good but i dont really know the otherbrands and im open to everything
13. What country do you live in? Canada
Thanks everyone, your help is very appreciated,
HP Envy 14: relatively low powered graphics card (well, lowest of the bunch i'm going to suggest... but in all honesty, is good for most games on medium) with decently good battery life.
Alienware Mx14: relatively high powered graphics card, but is kinda heavy
Asus G73/53: The various version of the G73 may or may not be above your price range, but they are quite nice (a friend has one, and he loves it ... cept he complains about the heat sometimes, heh), with a 17" screen, and good graphics cards (specifically which graphics card it has depends on the version). The G53 may be a suitable replacement, with a smaller screen. I've never used one IRL, so I really can't say too much about it.