MN 700 disconnects after upgraded

My MN700 wireless G continues to disconnect even after
the firmware software upgrade. A power off reset fixes
it but it's frustrating! Any help out there would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem too. I was just
curious, how did you set up your MN700 router? Maybe we
can troubleshoot ourselves lol.

I connected mine directly to the cable modem. I updated
the software and firmware. Then I setup the password and
the time zone. I enabled the wireless thing
using "fastest" and selected my password using standard
64-bit WEP. I didn't touch anything else. =/

I set mine up directly to my cable modem. I did not set
up any password protection. Microsoft had me do a manual
reset using the button on the back of the MN700. It did
not help however as it still disconnects from the
internet for some unknown reason? I have a case number
ongoing with Microsoft.