AMDMELTDOWN'S HOUSE OF THE MACABRE !!!

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
brought to you by the <A HREF="http://www.amd.com" target="_new">purveyors of burnt offerings and all things burnt©®</A>

allow me to introduce:
<b>-AmdMeltdown's House of The Macabre-</b>
close your eyes and pray for your mommie, because in this picture you will be mentally assaulted with a
<A HREF="http://www.hardocp.com/new_img_02/feb/duronglobe.html" target="_new">horrendous display of fiendish perversions, macabre and hellish deeds</A> a/k/a = pickled horsie.
if you need pyschriatic help after this please refer to this link: <A HREF="http://www.amd.com/smelter/coal/chips/thermal/trip/does/not/work/burntofferings.html" target="_new">Amd debriefing</A>

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

dhlucke

Polypheme
What the hell is wrong with you? Is this all you do?

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

RaPTuRe

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2001
you're such a joke. oh wait.. r u supposed to b our comic relief!? *sarcasm* No one cares what you say, and i don't think that your credibility can go any lower. I'll say it again: When u r in a hole, stop digging.
Do you have NO life?

"The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a beer bottle, they're on TV."

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
This kid is messed up.

Does anyone know if he lives in a house overlooking a motel with his dead mother who sits in a rocking chair?

<b>"Taurelilomea-tumbalemorna Tumbaletaurea Lomeanor" - Treebeard</b> :lol:

kief

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2001
While I do not deny the possibility of burnt chips, I have never seen one myself, and I do go through tons of systems. It takes a real jackass to forget to hook up a hsf! (knock on wood.....)

Jesus saves, but Mario scores!!!

BGates2B

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hey Melty,

I normally don't agree with you, but this post was damn FUNNY :lol:

Intel = Ford
AMD = Chevy
Friends don't let friends drive Fords

bront

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2001
Apparently, he has nothing better to do than search the web for pics and rumors to attack AMD.

Maybe he works for Intel :wink:

This is a non-smoking forum.
If your computer is smoking, please extinguish it immediately.

mr_gobbledegook

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2001
LOL ! You never fail to amaze me. When you start meeting people of the oppisite sex just make sure you dont ask them if they have thermal protection cause she'll either:

A. Won't have a clue OR
B. Give you a slap round the face.

Get a life Melty.

<font color=purple>~* K6-2 @ 333MHz *~
I don't need a 'Gigahertz' chip to surf the web just yet ;-)</font color=purple>

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
It is interesting that I can be gone for months, and yet the only thing that has changed about meltdown is the capitalization used in his moniker. I suppose some people really do have little potential for personal growth.

That aside though, you have to admit it was a pretty wiz looking paperweight (or doorstop, or whatever). If I had money to waste, I would consider such decorations for my computer room. A 'burning Athlon' lamp would be rather unique. :)

On a more serious note, THG did have a wonderful documentary (including video) on the excellent thermal protection available to the latest and greatest CPUs. Given the footage and AMD's penchance for laying the blame on motherboard manufacturers (who consquently had no better luck with an AMD chipset than they did with VIA, Sis, etc.) it does make one pause to consider which CPU manufacturer really does give more consideration to the lifespan of their CPUs and the customers who use them. Just something to think about for the day. :)

<pre><b><font color=orange>AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!</font color=orange></b></pre><p>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
stack bad upon worse... but he aint a kid... he is grown up (at least physically)

he does this for some sort of peverted joy...

so sad its allmost funny.

"I came, I saw, I overclocked", Julius 'Smokin CPU' Caesar :smile:

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
bit like that mr phoenix... but ive been trying to encourage mr melty to increase his exclimation count...
3 excilmation marks is just sooo.... 1990's.

and i agree with you about the thermal protection issue. its the lazy motherboard makers that have been content to used existing designs and the sad old "temp probe under socket".

fortunately there are now a few mobo's comming out with decent protection, starting with the asus a7v333.

"I came, I saw, I overclocked", Julius 'Smokin CPU' Caesar :smile:

eden

Champion
Ahh good ol' trusty Asus!
But will they employ their temp cheat of 10º more in their new one? I mean that would destroy the whole point of protecting and thus would results in unwanted shut offs for no reason of overheats!

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!

eden

Champion
To be honest, this no longer is one of Melty's insulting or trolling, I find this now more humoristic and for comic relief! Lol Melty, you never cease to amaze us! No Really!!

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!