TIA and have a nice week-end.
--
Jeff
mailto:jf.pierret at wanadoo.fr

"Chuckles The Scary Clown" <chuckles@thebigtop.net> wrote in message
news:H8Zbd.91385$BI5.70933@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

> "Jeff" <jf.pierret@online.fr.007> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> For my 8200, I'm looking for a european memory supplier on the Web I
>> could buy 2 x 256 KB RIMMS from.
>> Or, if you know of one in the USA which sells oversea, I'd also be
>> interested
>> I'm from France
>>
>> TIA and have a nice week-end.
>> --
>
> www.cclcomputers.co.uk
>
> or eBay of course.

Specifically,
http://www.cclonline.com/product-categories.asp?category_id=108

"Jeff" <jf.pierret@online.fr.007> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> For my 8200, I'm looking for a european memory supplier on the Web I
> could buy 2 x 256 KB RIMMS from.
> Or, if you know of one in the USA which sells oversea, I'd also be
> interested
> I'm from France
>
> TIA and have a nice week-end.
> --

www.cclcomputers.co.uk

or eBay of course.

jeff

De Chuckles The Scary Clown :

>Specifically,
>http://www.cclonline.com/product-categories.asp?category_id=108

Thanks a bunch Chuckles; appreciate

--
Jeff
mailto:jf.pierret at wanadoo.fr

Have you checked which speed your bus is? If you have a 533mhz bus,
you need the 40ns memory sticks. The memory on that site is 45ns which
is for a 400mhz bux. //bigsley

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:16:14 +0200, Jeff <jf.pierret@online.fr.007>
wrote:

>De Chuckles The Scary Clown :
>
>>Specifically,
>>http://www.cclonline.com/product-categories.asp?category_id=108
>
>Thanks a bunch Chuckles; appreciate

jeff

De anonymous :

>Have you checked which speed your bus is? If you have a 533mhz bus,
>you need the 40ns memory sticks. The memory on that site is 45ns which
>is for a 400mhz bux. //bigsley

Yes, you're right
I finally placed an order here :

--