Sign in with
Your question

INTEL drops RAMBUS Rayston dreams end

Last response: in CPUs
February 27, 2002 6:32:03 AM

If you'd bothered to look you'd have noticed that there is already a thread about this.

"Ignorance is bliss, but I tend to get screwed over."
February 27, 2002 6:34:37 AM

Sure is and i think your dream just ended too =\.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 27, 2002 6:40:10 AM

Read my response to this in the other thread. The article is highly misleading and borders on misinformation. RDRAM is not being discontinued.

-Raystonn

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my employer. =
February 27, 2002 5:09:30 PM

Quote:
Strangely every Intel fan still stronly support RDRAM

why is this strange ? while I'm not a "fan" of either intel or amd , I use both .. it only makes sense to use rdram with the p-4 to maximize its potential and bandwidth.. this isn't fandom ..just common sense especially as there is parity in pricing with ddr now

lagger

<b><font color=blue>Checking under my north AND south bridges for trolls</font color=blue>
February 28, 2002 10:20:55 PM

People will believe any kind of crap they read. I could post a news article that Intel buys AMD and I guarentee you that this board will be flooded with links to it within 24 hours. I guess its the same people that keep the Enquirer in business.
February 28, 2002 10:25:10 PM

And if you read it carefully, it only says Xeon not Intel drops Rambus support altogether. Its a very fuzzy article written by someone who wants to mislead you. Probably a Democrat. LOL.
!