INTEL 5 NOTE MELODY ON HAMMER BOARD!!!

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Check out [H]

"Yes....it has been confirmed repeatedly now, it's the 5 note jingle used by Intel. AMD Comedy at it's finest.
Thanks to everyone who sent it in...and for those of you confirming the suspicions!!! Oh...and thank AMD for the
laugh...funny stuff."

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

FatBurger

Illustrious
Heh, saw that. Now we just need Intel to demo something with a model bullet train going on a track around it.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
oh wow thanks for the all caps, I don't think I could have read the text if it had been normal.

"Why can't I be the man? I mean, I DO have harmony balls..." -epoth

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
like this, <b>AMD!?!?!?!?MELT!?!?!?!?DOWN!?!?!??!?</b> ?

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/scamtron2000/Lochel.html" target="_new"> <font color=red>go to my site</font color=red> </A>

jollygrinch

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
hehe, saw that too. laughed so hard i couldn't see for a minute.

no vestige of a beginning, no prospect of an end, when we all disintegrate, it'll all happen again.

texas_techie

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2001
Wow Meltdown, maybe you should start a letter writing campaign or petition your senator. Or better yet, laugh like most of us did

Benchmarks are like sex, everybody loves doing it, everybody thinks they are good at it.