How do I remove write protection from a pen drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmster

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
I am very sorry mate :( we cant help you here :(

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/38307-63-read-first

Forum Rules:

Do...

Search the forums. Someone else may have already answered your question/discussed the topic.
Read the stickies. They answer a lot of questions, and are great reads too!
Use paragraphs, and avoid walls of text that are hard to read.
Provide details on what is going wrong, and how. Share your hardware specs and OS, when applicable.
Keep criticism constructive. Attack the idea, not the person.
Check out our guide to posting images and styling your posts. You can also see how other users do the same by clicking "BBCode" above their post.
Report violators to the Moderation Team by clicking "Report" above the post.

Don't...

Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
Bump posts, claim "first!"
Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection

harmster

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
there r many posts related to write protected pen drive in the forum. do a search and the solution is there. this is a common problem of these pen drives and there is nothing illegal.

read this tropic

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/272402-32-flash-drive

The Topic starter asks us how to remove ( Crack ) the security of this device. We are not alloud to do this right? Or at least the forum rules tells us that ;)

G

everything is clearly written in the link in my earlier post. everything !!! the link is a help thread of our site. note that.

Have you checked it to see if there's a small switch on one side? There may be a Registry change that can fix this but we have to be careful not to help someone gain access to another person's data. Generally, it's hard to believe this happened suddenly and someone who owns a flash drive would normally know how to protect the data and how to re-open it.

In addition to that, this thread is a year old and I'm going to close it now. Check for a switch and if you still need help, please post a new thread of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.