Fatburger!! What's up with your 1.6a?

dhlucke

Polypheme
I just figured you've had it for a week or so now, so how's it going with it?

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
He finally got it to go past 120fsb, and he is gonna benchmark more when he tops it out, go to overclocking cpu for full details.

"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
No Overclock+stock hsf=GOOD!

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
He has gotten his FSB to 140MHz on his P4. Just over 2.2GHz now.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

FatBurger

Illustrious
My KT7a-RAID died, which is why I got my 1.6A and TH7II-RAID.

I'm at 140.46MHz right now, brining my P4 to 2.24742 (I love WCPUID's realtime checker). I had to bump my memory back down, I think it's getting to hot.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

FatBurger

Illustrious
Retail heatsink, 1.85v.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

MeTaLrOcKeR

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
Aer you gonna get a nice Overclockers board and an Athlon XP too and see what it can do ?

-MeTaL RoCkEr

My <font color=red>Z28</font color=red> can take your <font color=blue>P4</font color=blue> off the line!

eden

Champion
Ooohh, I dunno if AXPs are gonna go that far currently. If he does think about it, I advise he waits for the Tbred. Then we can see if the candle holds the light to the lamp!

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!

IIB

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2001
I guess with stock cooling you can take an Athlon XP1700+ and turn it to 1900+ (133Mhz OCing). which is somewhat slower then 2.2NW but is also somwhat cheaper then a 1.6NW.

maybe even going to 2000+ with a KT333 or an ALi MaGik chip-set based mobo (not runing into memory/devider issues).

no doubt the 1.6A has some Good Value, (for an OCer) which is a first for Intel.

This post is best viewed with common sense enabled

Raystonn

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2001
which is a first for Intel
Not at all. The Celeron 300A routinely overclocked by at least 50%. You must be a young-un. ;)

-Raystonn

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my employer. =

FatBurger

Illustrious
Yes, I'll grab a 1600+ and a KR7a-RAID with some Corsair PC2700 as soon as you PayPal me the money.

Geez, you think I'm rich or something?

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
1900MHz Athlon slower than a 2.2NW???? I don't think so. frequency wise, yes, but not performance...

<font color=red>DO NOT LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE</font color=red>