Gabage characters in IE6 with Encryption on.

Last response: in Networking
December 27, 2004 8:30:57 PM

When I turn on 128-bit Encryption on my network one of my computers (an
older Compaq) often gets garbage when displaying a web-site in Internet
Explorer. We have to Refresh several times to get the page to display
correctly. Any suggestion on how to stablize that PC? It is running WinMe
with about 192mb of RAM. It is also using a Wireless USB adapter.
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 8:30:58 PM

You may have been hijacked, so take a look at the information here:
http://www.aumha.org/secure.htm. There are a lot of bad things on the
Internet, and since this affects only a single machine, I would look
seriously at the information. You would also be wise to post to one of the
Internet Explorer newsgroups, by the version of IE you're running.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

!