Gabage characters in IE6 with Encryption on.

When I turn on 128-bit Encryption on my network one of my computers (an
older Compaq) often gets garbage when displaying a web-site in Internet
Explorer. We have to Refresh several times to get the page to display
correctly. Any suggestion on how to stablize that PC? It is running WinMe
with about 192mb of RAM. It is also using a Wireless USB adapter.
1 answer Last reply
More about gabage characters encryption

    You may have been hijacked, so take a look at the information here:
    http://www.aumha.org/secure.htm. There are a lot of bad things on the
    Internet, and since this affects only a single machine, I would look
    seriously at the information. You would also be wise to post to one of the
    Internet Explorer newsgroups, by the version of IE you're running.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Thomas Kolakowski" <tomko@tomkobeer.com> wrote in message
    > When I turn on 128-bit Encryption on my network one of my computers (an
    > older Compaq) often gets garbage when displaying a web-site in Internet
    > Explorer. We have to Refresh several times to get the page to display
    > correctly. Any suggestion on how to stablize that PC? It is running WinMe
    > with about 192mb of RAM. It is also using a Wireless USB adapter.

Routers Encryption Networking