Your question

AMD PAYS FERRARI $0.99 FOR AD?

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Green
  • AMD
Last response: in CPUs
March 5, 2002 7:33:37 PM

take a look at the supposedly "<A HREF="http://www.ferrari.it/cgi-bin/fworld.dll/ferrariworld/s..." target="_new">AMD sponsored Ferrari race car</A>" is it me or is that a $0.99 sticker? shouldn't the car be green? do you need a magnifying glass to see it? ROFLMAO!

freak'n cheapos.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

More about : amd pays ferrari

March 5, 2002 7:37:42 PM

Right, because as we all know, Ferrari will let anyone who can provide a sticker advertise on their F1 cars.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!
March 5, 2002 7:41:02 PM

You need to get a job.

<font color=red>If you were to have sex with your clone would that be considered incest or masturbation?</font color=red>
Related resources
March 5, 2002 7:51:18 PM

It's probably covering the Intel sticker.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>
March 5, 2002 8:03:14 PM

Well the sticker was small enough for <b>you</b> to notice so that means other people must be noticing it too !

The power of advertising... :smile:

<font color=purple>~* K6-2 @ 333MHz *~
I don't need a 'Gigahertz' chip to surf the web just yet ;-)</font color=purple>
March 5, 2002 8:03:19 PM

lol, you really need to go out and smell the fresh air more often. Getting cooped up all day inside searching for ways to bash AMD is killing brain cells. j/k :wink:

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor
March 5, 2002 8:18:45 PM

"You need to get a job."

why? what's wrong with my job now?

March 5, 2002 8:22:23 PM

Scouring the net 24/7 for things you can make up and flame AMD for is not a job, sorry to burst your bubble there.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>
March 5, 2002 8:42:54 PM

Looks good back there, very nice and visible on the spoiler! Hopefully they didnt pay much cuz it is small and marketing costs = higher chip prices =)

Jesus saves, but Mario scores!!!
March 5, 2002 8:53:53 PM

lol, well when amd grows a bit they might be able to afford a 2$ sticker. Deffinately not an 'amd sponsored car' I see here, just some zealots running their mouths. But I don't believe their preachings anyway.

<i>My life wasn't complete untill I tried sse-2 optimized pong</i>
March 5, 2002 8:59:08 PM

"Looks good back there, very nice and visible on the spoiler! Hopefully they didnt pay much cuz it is small and marketing costs = higher chip prices =)"

are you sure? man, you amdcheapos settle for anything!

March 5, 2002 9:15:01 PM

Ah cmon now scottyP don't make it so easy to call you a hypocrit because the only zealots in this thread are you and meltdown.

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 9:15:33 PM

Shell and Bridgestone must be in the same category of "cheapos" as their stickers are the same size on the spoiler right? Or are they better because they put 2 "$0.99 stickers" instead of just 1 on the car?
March 5, 2002 9:28:28 PM

I dont watch racing.

THGC, saving 1 pc user from buying a GeForce4 MX at a time.
March 5, 2002 9:33:27 PM

"Shell and Bridgestone must be in the same category of "cheapos" as their stickers are the same size on the spoiler right? Or are they better because they put 2 "$0.99 stickers" instead of just 1 on the car?"

Shell and Bridgestone are well known in formula 1 racing and believe me they are all over place!

if AMD were smart they would out bid Malboro and make that a green car. Calling it an "Amd sponsered car" and then placing a little sticker on the back will hardly make an impact and it's a cheap attempt at that!

sorry if this is freaking most of you out but I had to post this funny sh!t.

btw, when I saw this car I thought it was the wrong pic, I expected a green car not a red car!

Amd Cheated me!!!

March 5, 2002 9:38:22 PM

No you're funny s***...

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Eden on 03/05/02 06:38 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 10:01:38 PM

Hey meltdown i found that pic of the Hammer CPU that you where looking for its <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/ur456" target="_new">Here</A>
March 5, 2002 10:10:42 PM

<i><b>BOWSER!</b></i>
How've you been? I missed your completely retarded and senseless posts (not to mention your graphics skills).

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
March 5, 2002 10:15:06 PM

I’m surprised you didn’t make the false analogy about everything on the Ferrari smoking. Oil, cigarettes, AMD processors, tires, of course we all know AMD just smokes the competition.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Schmide on 03/05/02 04:17 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 10:15:29 PM

Yeah and your point is. Well me and meltdown are R/L friends and we say Intel is tops. AMD wants to be Trolls of the pc kingdom. Where intel is the NATO and AMD is Red Russia. Also i'm not bowser, that was Meltdowns old username.

Well Ronny tell them who's boss
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 10:17:01 PM

Goto school and drink milk. One day you can make a lot of money for Intel and AMD.
March 5, 2002 10:20:20 PM

Education isn't a strong point for either of you is it?

March 5, 2002 10:22:11 PM

Yeah why buy a $10 crack pipe when you can buy a $300 XP.

Get a wit.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 10:23:16 PM

Dont mind me stating my idea's and beliefs. i think users should get both views from the Intel and AMD side.
March 5, 2002 10:30:11 PM

Oh yea? And what "idea's" are those haha?

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 10:30:33 PM

That was a very rude attack on me schmide i hope you say sorry. Seems you people to do crack then goto school read books and drink milk.
March 5, 2002 10:33:02 PM

Why the username though? And did your old one get banned?

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 10:34:22 PM

Me and Ronny "meltdown" has to share views from the intel users. Where the red and AMD users are yellow to make the Orange of the CPU section. We have to even the odds up before it becomes an AMD Biased from. Bad enough you have ATi Troll praising the death on nvidia.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 10:35:19 PM

Well i want to use PC1066 because it meant high end proformace and its in Caps Lock. Ronny *meltdown* told me if its in Caps its more bold and it shows power.
March 5, 2002 10:52:07 PM

lol
Fair enough.

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 10:55:02 PM

thank you >=()
March 5, 2002 10:57:22 PM

sup!

March 5, 2002 11:03:44 PM

You could be a poster boy for D.A.R.E , kids will think twice about drugs when they see you and what garbled mess comes out of your mouth =).

March 5, 2002 11:04:27 PM

I say sorry you guys have become slow witted and can’t even come up with creative biased attacks. Obviously your mastery of crack outshines your mastery of processors and language.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 11:06:00 PM

I think you should goto an AA meeting because i think your under the influence. I dont not start anything about drugs.
March 5, 2002 11:09:22 PM

Thanks for making my point. I'll get on the phone with D.A.R.E right away.

March 5, 2002 11:23:09 PM

Zlash, just let these boys have their fun. They're not hurting anyone. "Sticks and stones may break our bones but words will never hurt us." :wink:

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor
March 5, 2002 11:23:58 PM

PS the Post by PC1066_RDRAM

“Goto school and drink milk. One day you can make a lot of money for Intel and AMD.”

used to read

“the only thing AMD smokes is crack”

It must have been edited to make me look bad. The only thing I changed in my post was the addition of tires in the list of things that smoke.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 11:30:52 PM

Maybe you just miss read a post. Oh well your forgiven this time.
March 5, 2002 11:42:10 PM

Sorry I looked back in my cache and it was as so.

Crack and lies - lies and crack
March 5, 2002 11:46:02 PM

Bowser, how long have you known Ronny?

<font color=red>If you were to have sex with your clone would that be considered incest or masturbation?</font color=red>
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 5, 2002 11:51:39 PM

Sorry im not bowser. Meltdown told me too use the name RDRAM. He said he used to use that name.
March 5, 2002 11:52:04 PM

You're the only dumbass who called it an AMD sponsored car. Don't get your own hopes up.

<font color=red><pre>i so good i jealous of me</pre><p></font color=red>
March 6, 2002 1:01:25 AM

If you really want to help Intel, the best thing you could do is <i>not</i> speak for Intel--or at least learn proper grammar first. Spouting BS with poor grammar is only going to convince people that Intel zealots are idiots.

<i>If a server crashes in a server farm and no one pings it, does it still cost four figures to fix?
March 6, 2002 1:22:52 AM

Meltdown was bowser LOL.

Respect level for meltdown dropping.

"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
No Overclock+stock hsf=GOOD!
March 6, 2002 1:32:25 AM

Meltdown wasn't bowser, was he?

March 6, 2002 1:50:01 AM

I see you were checking out the Amd site. Can't wait for the Hammer to come out so you can junk your NW.
March 6, 2002 1:56:44 AM

"Sorry im not bowser. Meltdown told me too use the name RDRAM. He said he used to use that name"

who are you? rcf84? AMD_man? Kelledin? matisaho? oh, wait a min...that's right! you are too stupid to be one of them!!! now I'm really stumped!

get lost fool.

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 6, 2002 2:13:07 AM

LOL

Calm down buddy you know who i am. We where friends around 6 years now. Dont tell me you dont know who me. Trust me i have never posted here till tonight. Well i'll let you think about it.

PS: I was joking with the Ronny part ;) 
      • 1 / 2
      • Newest
!