AMD PAYS FERRARI $0.99 FOR AD?

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
take a look at the supposedly "<A HREF="http://www.ferrari.it/cgi-bin/fworld.dll/ferrariworld/scripts/zoom.jsp?url=/cmc_upload/1/610/741/244/AUS20_780.jpg&imgid=img_030202_07:41:27_AM" target="_new">AMD sponsored Ferrari race car</A>" is it me or is that a $0.99 sticker? shouldn't the car be green? do you need a magnifying glass to see it? ROFLMAO!

freak'n cheapos.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

FatBurger

Illustrious
Right, because as we all know, Ferrari will let anyone who can provide a sticker advertise on their F1 cars.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
It's probably covering the Intel sticker.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>

mr_gobbledegook

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2001
Well the sticker was small enough for <b>you</b> to notice so that means other people must be noticing it too !

The power of advertising... :smile:

<font color=purple>~* K6-2 @ 333MHz *~
I don't need a 'Gigahertz' chip to surf the web just yet ;-)</font color=purple>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
lol, you really need to go out and smell the fresh air more often. Getting cooped up all day inside searching for ways to bash AMD is killing brain cells. j/k :wink:

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Scouring the net 24/7 for things you can make up and flame AMD for is not a job, sorry to burst your bubble there.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>

kief

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2001
Looks good back there, very nice and visible on the spoiler! Hopefully they didnt pay much cuz it is small and marketing costs = higher chip prices =)

Jesus saves, but Mario scores!!!

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
lol, well when amd grows a bit they might be able to afford a 2$ sticker. Deffinately not an 'amd sponsored car' I see here, just some zealots running their mouths. But I don't believe their preachings anyway.

<i>My life wasn't complete untill I tried sse-2 optimized pong</i>

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
"Looks good back there, very nice and visible on the spoiler! Hopefully they didnt pay much cuz it is small and marketing costs = higher chip prices =)"

are you sure? man, you amdcheapos settle for anything!

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Ah cmon now scottyP don't make it so easy to call you a hypocrit because the only zealots in this thread are you and meltdown.

G

Shell and Bridgestone must be in the same category of "cheapos" as their stickers are the same size on the spoiler right? Or are they better because they put 2 "$0.99 stickers" instead of just 1 on the car?

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
"Shell and Bridgestone must be in the same category of "cheapos" as their stickers are the same size on the spoiler right? Or are they better because they put 2 "$0.99 stickers" instead of just 1 on the car?"

Shell and Bridgestone are well known in formula 1 racing and believe me they are all over place!

if AMD were smart they would out bid Malboro and make that a green car. Calling it an "Amd sponsered car" and then placing a little sticker on the back will hardly make an impact and it's a cheap attempt at that!

sorry if this is freaking most of you out but I had to post this funny sh!t.

btw, when I saw this car I thought it was the wrong pic, I expected a green car not a red car!

Amd Cheated me!!!

eden

Champion
No you're funny s***...

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Eden on 03/05/02 06:38 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

Hey meltdown i found that pic of the Hammer CPU that you where looking for its <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/ur456" target="_new">Here</A>

FatBurger

Illustrious
<i><b>BOWSER!</b></i>
How've you been? I missed your completely retarded and senseless posts (not to mention your graphics skills).

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

Schmide

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
I’m surprised you didn’t make the false analogy about everything on the Ferrari smoking. Oil, cigarettes, AMD processors, tires, of course we all know AMD just smokes the competition.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Schmide on 03/05/02 04:17 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

Yeah and your point is. Well me and meltdown are R/L friends and we say Intel is tops. AMD wants to be Trolls of the pc kingdom. Where intel is the NATO and AMD is Red Russia. Also i'm not bowser, that was Meltdowns old username.

Well Ronny tell them who's boss

G

Goto school and drink milk. One day you can make a lot of money for Intel and AMD.

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Education isn't a strong point for either of you is it?

G

Dont mind me stating my idea's and beliefs. i think users should get both views from the Intel and AMD side.

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Oh yea? And what "idea's" are those haha?