Sign in with
Your question

THE BEST PC

Last response: in CPUs
March 11, 2002 8:25:07 PM

These PC's are the best of the best...yet everyone wants to say "no Dell is the best...Gateway...Alienware" well newsflash kids...Voodoo computers blow everything out of the woods. Voodoo.ca go to their website and become a beliver...Voodoo PC's are the best.

Sorry, no question for today.

Mike

Everything Changes...Everything stays the same

More about : question

March 11, 2002 9:40:15 PM

kthxbye

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!
March 11, 2002 11:48:56 PM

no....
the computer u build your own is the best... every part is exactly whats ordered... and needed. no slighly cheap PSU's, not under-ram'ed, no wierd winME install that drives you nuts.

I love helping people in Toms Forums... It reinforces my intellectual superiority! :smile:
Related resources
March 12, 2002 12:06:30 AM

ROFL, for the prices they charge, they had better be the best.

Blah, Blah Blahh, Blahh, blahh blah blahh, blah blah.
March 12, 2002 12:11:23 AM

I consider this more spam than recommendation so cease this please.

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!
March 12, 2002 12:45:57 AM

You're the freak that had a nervous breakdown in the <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?na..." target="_new">faulty products</A> section, right?

<font color=red>If you were to have sex with your clone would that be considered incest or masturbation?</font color=red>
March 12, 2002 12:58:22 AM

Funny how a 14 year old spams..

didnt have one of em electronic pens so ill just type my name,<i>CoOoLMaNX</i>
March 12, 2002 6:18:09 AM

very pretty, but nothing you cannot do yourself. All parts are standard, and when I buy a Pc I like to be able to specify how much memory to put in it.

Oh, and you can keep your bound volume, tee-shirt and "Top Secret Origami Cable Folding" thank you very much LoL. I'll just use rounded cables.

-* <font color=red> !! S O L D !! </font color=red> *-
To the gentleman in the pink Tutu
March 12, 2002 6:37:30 AM

i feel ripped off already, and i only looked at the site.
March 12, 2002 11:44:48 PM

LMAO, that should be the Signature of the week,

"feel ripped off already, and i only looked at the site" HeavyMetal gets 2 thumbs up...that made my histerical.

Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!
March 12, 2002 11:52:02 PM

That SITE SHOULD BE Shut Down for Stupidity. I just configured a system similar to the one i will be building myself, and on that site it was close to 7,000 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! KILL BE im laughing to HARD.. and it didn't have a Sound card, or a Monitor

Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!
March 13, 2002 12:11:10 AM

The prices on that site, by my rough estimate after looking at a couple configurations, are twice what they should be. These guys are making more than 100% profit.

<font color=red>If you were to have sex with your clone would that be considered incest or masturbation?</font color=red>
March 13, 2002 1:30:13 AM

Young child... i pity you cuz you got ripped off... <font color=red>Loser</font color=red>

THGC, saving 1 pc user from buying a GeForce4 MX at a time.
March 13, 2002 1:39:34 AM

OMG! What a f*&kin joke!! I wasnt gonna go there but since everyone was making fun I thought I would look. Only 7400$ for a 2000$ system!! And it included high quality parts like a Dlink NIC and a Supramax (software based) modem! NICE!!

I wish I could make a third thier markup!!!

Jesus saves, but Mario scores!!!
March 13, 2002 1:40:34 AM

Oh, and itll ship in 30 days....how quick!!

Jesus saves, but Mario scores!!!
!