No devices found on the local network

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I've just installed my base station (MN-700), a desktop
with a CAT5e connection to the base station and a laptop
with a MN-720 adapter. Both the desktop and the laptop have
internet access, have file and printer sharing enabled.
When I point my browser at the base station and get the
management tool, both my desktop and laptop show up in the
DHCP client list. But in Microsoft Broadband Network
Utility, the Network Devices list shows "No devices found
on the local network"

I'm sure there is something simple I've forgotten to do.
Any idea?

I'm running XP Home on both machines.

Thanks,

dave

lincoln

Distinguished
May 28, 2004

I am having the same problem. My two wireless laptop are
showing up but my desktop connected to the mn700 does not
appear. Check to see how often you router updates the
internet connection and the devices list.