Solved

How to ISO file of Win7 OS to USB?

I had a ISO file of Window7 OS that I wanted to format my new hard drive but my laptop CD-ROM is broken and I do not have a cable to connect to my desktop CD-ROM or a external CD-ROM. So how I burn my ISO file into my flash drive? I had tried " win7usbtool" is not working. Anyone have other way to do it so?
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about file win7
  1. i had tried this but is not working
  2. AnthonyChua said:
    i had tried this but is not working

Then you are not doing it correctly.
    Read the instructions and try again.
  3. Guide to creating bootable Win 7 USB

After you create the bootable usb.
    Reboot your laptop with the usb still connected.
    Enter "boot options" by pressing the the corresponding function key, usually F10-could be different. You normally see a message like "Press F10 to enter boot options"
    Once you enter boot options you will see the pen-drive listed along with the hdd and DVD drive.
    Select your pen-drive and hit enter.
    Follow the on-screen instructions.
  4. Best answer
    AnthonyChua said:
    i had tried this but is not working

It works fine if you do it right, but if you want an easier tool, try this: Universal-USB-Installer
    it's mainly for Linux distributions but at the bottom of the menu you can select other O/S like Windows 7, 8, Vista, etc.
  5. Thanks for kaos and baladin i tried the Win7DvdTool when browse for iso file it say iso file not valid.
  6. Try using this tool. If you get the same error, then you've definitely got a bad iso.
    http://www.isotousb.com/
  7. AnthonyChua said:
    Thanks for kaos and baladin i tried the Win7DvdTool when browse for iso file it say iso file not valid.

What iso are you trying it with, one downloaded from MS or some torrented pirated version?
  8. For the sake of learning i used Win 7 USB/DVD download tool to make a bootable USB drive on a "custom" vista iso, "custom" win 7 iso and a "custom" win 8 iso.

They all work. If your having an issue with an invalid iso then the problem is the ISO. Get a new one.
  9. I think you can download the legit ISOs direct from MS now.... or is that only for msdn partners?
  10. Thank You Guys Thanks all of you I solve my problem the Universal USB Installer works ^^ Thanks!!
  11. Best answer selected by AnthonyChua.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration ISO CD-Rom Windows 7