Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

daily lost connection to MN-700

Last response: in Networking
Share
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 3:52:20 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

Config: Cable Modem to Linksys BEFSR41 ver. 2 router to
Microsoft MN-700 Base station. 2 XP laptops with wireless
connections to the base station.

Problem: Daily (at no particular time) I loose the
connection to the MN-700 from all wireless devices. If I
connect to the router via wire, all still works. Only when
I cycle power on the base station do I regain connectivity.
I have the latest firmware on the router and base station.

Any suggestions?
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 11:14:13 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

I have the problem here. A LOT of people are having it.
The best thing to do is all of us report it to microsoft
so they see a lot of us are having the problem.



>-----Original Message-----
>Config: Cable Modem to Linksys BEFSR41 ver. 2 router to
>Microsoft MN-700 Base station. 2 XP laptops with
wireless
>connections to the base station.
>
>Problem: Daily (at no particular time) I loose the
>connection to the MN-700 from all wireless devices. If I
>connect to the router via wire, all still works. Only
when
>I cycle power on the base station do I regain
connectivity.
> I have the latest firmware on the router and base
station.
>
>Any suggestions?
>.
>
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 12:18:23 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

Recently I have been having the same problem. I lose
connectivity every night. I have to power down the base
station and then it starts to work again. I not only lose
power to the wireless devices, but I also lose power to
the main computer that is wired directly through the base
station.
>-----Original Message-----
>I have the problem here. A LOT of people are having it.
>The best thing to do is all of us report it to microsoft
>so they see a lot of us are having the problem.
>
>
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>Config: Cable Modem to Linksys BEFSR41 ver. 2 router to
>>Microsoft MN-700 Base station. 2 XP laptops with
>wireless
>>connections to the base station.
>>
>>Problem: Daily (at no particular time) I loose the
>>connection to the MN-700 from all wireless devices. If I
>>connect to the router via wire, all still works. Only
>when
>>I cycle power on the base station do I regain
>connectivity.
>> I have the latest firmware on the router and base
>station.
>>
>>Any suggestions?
>>.
>>
>.
>
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 11:32:57 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

Same problem. I've had it for over a year now, it drives
me insane. It just randomly loses the connection to my
surfboard modem, I can still log into the router itself
but it has no access to the internet, just the lan.


>-----Original Message-----
>Recently I have been having the same problem. I lose
>connectivity every night. I have to power down the base
>station and then it starts to work again. I not only lose
>power to the wireless devices, but I also lose power to
>the main computer that is wired directly through the base
>station.
>>-----Original Message-----
>>I have the problem here. A LOT of people are having
it.
>>The best thing to do is all of us report it to microsoft
>>so they see a lot of us are having the problem.
>>
>>
>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>Config: Cable Modem to Linksys BEFSR41 ver. 2 router to
>>>Microsoft MN-700 Base station. 2 XP laptops with
>>wireless
>>>connections to the base station.
>>>
>>>Problem: Daily (at no particular time) I loose the
>>>connection to the MN-700 from all wireless devices. If
I
>>>connect to the router via wire, all still works. Only
>>when
>>>I cycle power on the base station do I regain
>>connectivity.
>>> I have the latest firmware on the router and base
>>station.
>>>
>>>Any suggestions?
>>>.
>>>
>>.
>>
>.
>
!