daily lost connection to MN-700

Config: Cable Modem to Linksys BEFSR41 ver. 2 router to
Microsoft MN-700 Base station. 2 XP laptops with wireless
connections to the base station.

Problem: Daily (at no particular time) I loose the
connection to the MN-700 from all wireless devices. If I
connect to the router via wire, all still works. Only when
I cycle power on the base station do I regain connectivity.
I have the latest firmware on the router and base station.

Any suggestions?

I have the problem here. A LOT of people are having it.
The best thing to do is all of us report it to microsoft
so they see a lot of us are having the problem.

Recently I have been having the same problem. I lose
connectivity every night. I have to power down the base
station and then it starts to work again. I not only lose
power to the wireless devices, but I also lose power to
the main computer that is wired directly through the base
station.

Same problem. I've had it for over a year now, it drives
me insane. It just randomly loses the connection to my
surfboard modem, I can still log into the router itself
but it has no access to the internet, just the lan.