Sign in with
Your question

130nm CPU - Racists NOT Welcomed Here. - Page 2

Last response: in CPUs
March 28, 2002 12:47:50 AM

Hm. I've been ignorant on the recent development in the region. Never met any Jew or Muslim in my life as is the case for most people in this country. Though less dramatically, much more people die mainly for political reasons here every year.

Searching for the true, the beautiful, and the eternal
March 28, 2002 12:55:32 AM

Quote:
Though less dramatically, much more people die mainly for political reasons here every year.

I highly doubt more people die in korea yearly for political reasons than in the ME, sorry, not buying that one.

:wink: The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark :wink:
March 28, 2002 1:13:36 AM

That's Middle East for the slow people although i'm sure Windows ME causes lots of deaths itself.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>
Related resources
March 28, 2002 3:02:57 AM

lol
You said exactly what I was thinking.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2002 5:09:35 AM

Canada is a country? I thought it was just a vast unclaimed wasteland of wannabe Americans. JK!

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
March 28, 2002 5:20:52 AM

I'm with you, Zlash. I'm tired of hearing about CPU prices in Korea.

What's <A HREF="http://www.vanshardware.com/" target="_new">this</A> all about?
March 28, 2002 6:31:58 AM

pardon?!?

March 28, 2002 6:34:34 AM

Hm. You really...

March 28, 2002 6:37:27 AM

Nobody's forcing you to hear about the CPU prices in South Korea. Why do you let yourself get so involved about all this unless you chose to do so?

March 28, 2002 6:38:32 AM

Quote:
Nobody's forcing you to hear about the CPU prices in South Korea. Why do you let yourself get so involved about all this unless you chose to do so?

You keep spamming the crap in our forum, you are forcing him to hear about it, idiot.

March 28, 2002 6:57:35 AM

Matisaro, the first thing you said to me was something about "birthcontrol" and the latest is calling me "idiot".

The worst thing THG has is its abundant AMD fanatics so give up calling this "our forum."

March 28, 2002 7:00:20 AM

I never said anything to you about birthcontrol, if you werent such an Idiot you would realize that, this is our forum, no one stands up for you, you flame troll insult and spam our forum with your crap, you refuse to prove your bullshit comments.

Run along, you are not welcome here.

March 28, 2002 7:07:24 AM

If you are a citizen of the United States of America of which I am not sure, U.S.A. will give far better impression on the rest of the world without the few of you.

You seem to have very little respect for life.

Stay in the pre-19th centuries and do not come back. The future doesn't want you.

March 28, 2002 8:23:22 AM

Quote:
You seem to have very little respect for life.

How do you equate my raging dislike of dumbass racists like you with a disrespect for life.

YOu think I insult everyone who disagrees with me?

Moron, you come to this forum, you insult me and others, you spread fud, you refuse to back up your bullshit claims and you are rude.

I dont insult everyone, only idiots like you.

March 28, 2002 8:28:08 AM

Matisaro has a point, you are a moron and a racist.

<font color=red>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.</font color=red><font color=blue>
March 28, 2002 8:35:16 AM

Saying "run along" is a good point to respect? If I am a racist, exactly what race does he belong? I don't even know if he's a Japanese or Italian. What is racist at all?

March 28, 2002 8:39:57 AM

I wonder what your intelligence quotient is.

THAT respect for life was meant regarding your seemingly casual and disrespectful remarks on the people of North Korea, Israel, and Arab.

March 28, 2002 8:44:47 AM

Quote:

THAT respect for life was meant regarding your seemingly casual and disrespectful remarks on the people of North Korea, Israel, and Arab.

what the hell are you talking about.

Why dont you do the world a favor and just dont bother replying to me or anyone in this forum any more.

Making up crap about me making racist comments is [-peep-] low, even for you.

March 28, 2002 8:50:48 AM

Quote:
130nm CPU - Racists NOT Welcomed Here.

Hey, nice title Kennyshin. Why are you in here though?

<font color=red>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.</font color=red><font color=blue>
March 28, 2002 8:52:37 AM

If racists arent welcome, why are you posting in this thread kenny?

March 28, 2002 8:56:23 AM

The problem is that 60% of all the posts in the CPU forum have your username attached to them. It's getting difficult to weed you out. In some of the threads you seem to be carrying on conversations with yourself. So I say yes, you are forcing me to hear about CPU prices in Korea.

What's <A HREF="http://www.vanshardware.com/" target="_new">this</A> all about?
March 28, 2002 9:00:03 AM

Quote:
Saying "run along" is a good point to respect?

People like you really aren't worth respecting.

You clutter up our forums with spam, you make BS claims and point to <i>forum gossip</i> as proof of your position, and you're calling everyone racists because you think Korea's getting the short end of the stick here. We tried being nice with you, but you're apparently just too bullheaded.

<i>If a server crashes in a server farm and no one pings it, does it still cost four figures to fix?
March 28, 2002 9:27:36 AM

If you meant AMD fanatics by "we" then surely you contributed hundreds of times as many as I did whether you call them spam or not.

Each of you posted by hundreds and thousands right? And most of those were personal attacks and impolite remarks upon other forum members.

March 28, 2002 9:38:49 AM

Instead of just being a nasty person, how about posting some proof about your claims? We're sick of you being here, so please post some reliable information or leave. I think it's safe to say that our patience is running thin with you. I don't think you are serving any usefull purpose here other than to waste bandwidth.

You are a listed troll. Last I checked, 20 people wanted to ban you.

<A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?na..." target="_new">BAN KENNYSHIN?</A>

March 28, 2002 10:59:14 AM

It seems clear to me that Kenny is an egomaniac.

Everything must be about him
Every conversation must revolve around him

Sad. Very sad.

You know...Kenny claims that people who disagree with him and are SICK of hisspamming posts are racists. Well I say that Kenny certainly makes a bad name for the nice Koreans around the world.

I feel bad for the Koreans who actually must LIVE with him if he's like this in public in real life!

Sad.

When all else fails, throw your computer out the window!!!
March 28, 2002 3:44:40 PM

I think we have found the Korean version of Meltdown.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>
March 28, 2002 3:55:31 PM

Make that 21. This guy starts what <i>might</i> be an intelligent thread, then suddenly starts attacking Matisaro. It's kinda funny cause it's not me (j/k, classic Homer Simpson quote). But seriously, I think Meltdown got a new nick under which he doesn't capitalize everything.

The holder of <i>this</i> pass is <b>exempt</b> from all forms of <font color=red>flaming</font color=red>.
March 28, 2002 4:33:05 PM

Quote:
I think we have found the Korean version of Meltdown.

um yeah sure, except that I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince you AMDmongrels.

kennyshin is very passionate of AMD and he is striking out at AMD injustices, you ppl already made a judgment on him even before understanding what he reported.

too bad everyone here is busy following matisaro around to bother and listen to the arguments or read any links posted, brown-nosers is too kind to describe these ppl.

regardless of what non-resellers on this forum say, AMD has selling programs and training that dictate how to package-distribute-hype-display-an AMD processor, distros are not the only ones who are screwing their customers.

bottom line is that AMD is denying their customers in korea(even those with simple doa cpus) the basic warranties that others enjoy!

from this forum, I just learned that korean AMDfans will not get any support from other AMDfans, it's a dog eat dog world!

kennyshin, continue your message to the ppl and don't listen or respond to the rabid AMDmongrels because all they're trying to do is censor any hint of negative AMD news, throw 'em a bone and use your peeper spray! :smile:

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2002 5:39:49 PM

Doing my partriotic duty of poking fun at the Canadians.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
March 28, 2002 7:00:57 PM

OK Kenny I think you have gone far enough. You keep on saying a that all the people attacking you are biased towards AMD and are racist. I myself am in a neutral postion in this argument because:

A - I am not American
B - I am not white..and
C - I own both an Intel and AMD PC.

Kenny ever since you started posting here you have caused nothing but aggravation and have made this forum into a circus. You started off this thread by talking about AMD and Korea and have ended up talking about racism and issues in the middle east ?!? how stupid is that ? Sometimes conflict is a good thing in that some good comes out of it but in this case I think you are bangin your head against a brick wall. It is obvious that you hold strong political views and are using this fourm as a toliet to express these deep rooted issues. THIS IS A COMPUTER HARDWARE FORUM !! If you want to discuss politics then I suggest you go elsewhere.

The amount of aggravation and stupid comments you have made is ruining your reputation and clearly shows how crap your communication and debating skills are. This thread is a fault of your own work and demonstrates how skewed your political opinions and outlook on other people are.

I really suggest you meet, talk and actuaully listen to people of other nationalities (including americans) to ensure your views aren't further corrupted...other than that I think you should leave to allow the little peace we had in this forum to return.

<font color=purple>~* K6-2 @ 333MHz *~
I don't need a 'Gigahertz' chip to surf the web just yet ;-)</font color=purple>
March 28, 2002 8:52:41 PM

hi guys

why is it when ever Kennyshin writes a notice it always turns into a political debate and everyone seems to be accused of being racist? seems to me kennyshin should not be so defensive, and everyone else should chill out,

in the future i am going to just ignore kennyshins posts, as i have lost my patients with his kind of attitude

remember this is a tech hardware forum

I need a 1.5 Ghz Athlon + 512mb ddr ram to write emails......honestly
March 28, 2002 9:25:38 PM

It's Hammer time! :cool:

<pre>Sorry, I couldn't help myself.</pre><p>
<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft
March 28, 2002 10:18:26 PM

I have to ask, are you assuming there are lots of racists here in THGC simply because you include the racist statement in your title?

It's amazing how many posts I've seen in the forum, and you're the first person I've seen that has had any issues with Racism.

Trollin' trollin' trollin', keep them doggies postin', my fingers are swollen, Rawhide!
March 28, 2002 10:20:09 PM

Please, Hammer, don't hurt 'em :cool:

Guess I couldn't either

Trollin' trollin' trollin', keep them doggies postin', my fingers are swollen, Rawhide!
March 28, 2002 10:25:59 PM

Quote:
It's amazing how many posts I've seen in the forum, and you're the first person I've seen that has had any issues with Racism.

AFAIK, he's the only racist here!

:smile: Good or Bad have no meaning at all, depends on what your point of view is.
March 28, 2002 11:22:23 PM

<font color=green>Has everyone voted??</font color=green>

<font color=red>

<b><A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?na..." target="_new">BAN KENNYSHIN?</A></b>

</font color=red>

March 29, 2002 2:17:34 AM

Can we vote again? ;) 
March 29, 2002 2:52:03 AM

You have my Vote. Ban Him and boyfriend Amdmeltdown.
      • 2 / 2
!