Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 network connectivity driver

Last response: in Windows 7
February 23, 2013 8:05:42 PM

Hello,
I'm borrowing a friend's computer who is currently living abroad. It has Windows 7 installed on it, but it needs the network connectivity driver installed in order for me to access the internet. However, I do not have access to the the network connectivity disk.

Would it be possible for my husband to download the software and save it on a disk, so that I could install it on my friends computer in order to access the internet (via Internet Explorer)?
February 23, 2013 8:21:42 PM

Daroolie said:
Hello,
I'm borrowing a friend's computer who is currently living abroad. It has Windows 7 installed on it, but it needs the network connectivity driver installed in order for me to access the internet. However, I do not have access to the the network connectivity disk.

Would it be possible for my husband to download the software and save it on a disk, so that I could install it on my friends computer in order to access the internet (via Internet Explorer)?

Yes. Get them from the motherboard manufacturer's website under your MB make and model.
m
l
February 24, 2013 3:30:09 PM

Thank you for your reply. My son found the driver disk at his girlfriend's house (it is her computer). He installed it, and now we have internet connectivity. Problem solved! :) 
m
l
!