Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 network connectivity driver

Last response: in Windows 7
February 23, 2013 8:05:42 PM

Hello,
I'm borrowing a friend's computer who is currently living abroad. It has Windows 7 installed on it, but it needs the network connectivity driver installed in order for me to access the internet. However, I do not have access to the the network connectivity disk.

Would it be possible for my husband to download the software and save it on a disk, so that I could install it on my friends computer in order to access the internet (via Internet Explorer)?
February 23, 2013 8:21:42 PM

Daroolie said:
Hello,
I'm borrowing a friend's computer who is currently living abroad. It has Windows 7 installed on it, but it needs the network connectivity driver installed in order for me to access the internet. However, I do not have access to the the network connectivity disk.

Would it be possible for my husband to download the software and save it on a disk, so that I could install it on my friends computer in order to access the internet (via Internet Explorer)?

Yes. Get them from the motherboard manufacturer's website under your MB make and model.
February 24, 2013 3:30:09 PM

Thank you for your reply. My son found the driver disk at his girlfriend's house (it is her computer). He installed it, and now we have internet connectivity. Problem solved! :) 
!