  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
October 19, 2004 7:50:08 PM

I'm looking for a master password to reset the bios on a Dell Inspirion portable.

More about : master password needed

Anonymous
October 20, 2004 3:22:34 AM

Contact Dell for the password applicable to your particular Inspirion.
You will have access shortly after providing proof of ownership.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"2826" <2826@whoever.com> wrote in message
news:D e583639.0410191450.78e9a9ca@posting.google.com...
> I'm looking for a master password to reset the bios on a Dell
> Inspirion portable.
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 4:21:48 AM

The passwords are machine-specific and released only by Dell on verification
of ownership. Call Dell support.

"2826" <2826@whoever.com> wrote in message
news:D e583639.0410191450.78e9a9ca@posting.google.com...
> I'm looking for a master password to reset the bios on a Dell Inspirion
portable.
February 8, 2012 5:09:10 AM

This topic has been closed by Pyree
!