Closed

Master password needed

I'm looking for a master password to reset the bios on a Dell Inspirion portable.
3 answers Last reply
More about master password needed

    Contact Dell for the password applicable to your particular Inspirion.
    You will have access shortly after providing proof of ownership.

    --
    Jupiter Jones
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "2826" <2826@whoever.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a master password to reset the bios on a Dell
    > Inspirion portable.

    The passwords are machine-specific and released only by Dell on verification
    of ownership. Call Dell support.

    "2826" <2826@whoever.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a master password to reset the bios on a Dell Inspirion
    portable.
  3. This topic has been closed by Pyree

Dell BIOS Computers