Northwood now running at 4011MHz

dhlucke

Polypheme
This was just posted, no need for you to post it twice.

<A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1" target="_new">ahhh. Liquid Nitrogen goodness plus the Northwood!</A>

<font color=red><A HREF="http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame63.html" target="_new">Kennyshin: Forum Troll</A></font color=red><font color=blue>

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
That's something for me to decide.

Better to post a good news twice than to post abuse and insults thousands of times like you are doing.

Arguing with a fool makes oneself one as someone said here. So, I'll try to ignore you at least. Thanks for all the love and concern you've shown for me though.

Searching for the true, the beautiful, and the eternal

Schmide

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
Every Troll deserves 4 or 5 threads to rant one’s inequalities upon.

All errors are undocumented features waiting to be discovered.

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
I found ABIT AT7. $173. It's also listed on the ABIT website.

There's no IT7 yet. Same specification except it's for Northwood.

Searching for the true, the beautiful, and the eternal

FatBurger

Illustrious
Right, because we all know that Northwood needs a different motherboard.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
geeee you guys are right about this guy. and i was saying not to ban him, how wrong i was.

<font color=blue><b>The male goes into the female.
<font color=orange><b>The plug, you dirty you<font color=red>.

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
thats nice and all that it'll reach that speed, but show me some benchmarks and I'll be a happy camper, until then seeing this speed is basically a car without an engine, I could care less about it until its actually capable of being driven. 4GHz for a few minutes to run WCPUID is hardly useful. Believe it or not I'd feel the same way if Thoroughbreds overclocked just as much in the same situation.

If my response is brief and vague its because the info you provided is too!

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Same here, I gave him too many chances, and still he see attacks when there are none, he should be banned.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor