Sign in with
Your question

By mistake i tried to move the hp recovery folders from disk d to dish c but unf

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Data Recovery
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
February 24, 2013 3:25:34 AM

by mistake i tried to move the hp recovery folders from disk d to dish c but unfortunately it hasn,t moved but there is no folder in disk d. and when i try to do system recovery it shown that some hardware is moved or failed. its hp pavilion ax1319 windows home basic

More about : mistake move recovery folders disk dish unf

February 24, 2013 5:24:40 AM

Ah yeah, I had somewhat of a similar problem with another HP computer I was using. I don't know if yours is the same but when I booted it up, there was a black screen and then the HP recovery software popped up. There was an option "System Recovery" as well as "System Restore". Try the system restore option. If the HP software doesn't load automatically, go into your start menu and load it up.

The way mine was setup, it would allow the computer to make 1 set of recovery disks. Make those if you still can. Then it may prompt you to backup your data. Do that too. When I did it, it took maybe an hour+ (slow and painful but oh well). Then I did a system restore as well as a system recovery (in that order I think but not sure).
m
l
!