How to fix a damaged Conduit?

April 25, 2005 10:39:08 PM

I beleiev that my Media Conduit is damaged. How can I replace this file
individually? Unfortunatly I did not run Retrospect backup to easily
replace the file and I dont wnat to run Palm desktop again just to
replace one file.

- HH failed to add record: [2].jpg, Error 4387
Media synchronization failed
³Media² failed (error = #4387)

John
--
My bible page
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

More about : fix damaged conduit

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 7:11:18 AM

In article <1114479551.fb37e52eb8d046cafe5ab2023a50c742@teranews>,
johnw_94020@yahoo.com says...
> I beleiev that my Media Conduit is damaged. How can I replace this file
> individually? Unfortunatly I did not run Retrospect backup to easily
> replace the file and I dont wnat to run Palm desktop again just to
> replace one file.
>

> - HH failed to add record: [2].jpg, Error 4387
> Media synchronization failed
> ³Media² failed (error = #4387)
>

> John

The Windows registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> U.S Robotics ->
Pilot Desktop has entries called Application1 Application2 etc. these
are conduits mostly. Read their data to find the file and its location.
Use an archive reader to extract the file from the CAB file and copy it
to the location you found in part 1. I use WinRAR to read the CAB file.

--
Jim Anderson
( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

Sorry I dont have a PC. I am using a Mac.

John

!