Sign in with
Your question

Recover old Data after Format??

Last response: in Windows 7
February 24, 2013 9:00:37 AM

hello sir namaste
can you give me idea to recover my old data after format and reformat of my hd?

More about : recover data format

February 24, 2013 9:04:57 AM

If you format a hard drive, it completely erases all data on it. Sorry but you cannot recover it.
February 26, 2013 2:54:07 PM

Just after formatting the hard drive it takes away the complete stored data from your hard disk. But the good news is that you can restore them. Only the possible way to recover the formatted data is using the file recovery tool on your hard drive. I have also tried the same to restore the lost files on it. Ask me to get the details of the software.
Related resources
February 27, 2013 4:36:05 AM

To tell the truth, the old data after format can be recoverable or irrecoverable. And that often depend on whether you have rewritten it by saving new data on the same drive.
If you have not, you do have a big chance to restore all your old data back with the help of a free hard drive recovery tool. This freeware is really worth a shot since it has saved all the data of my sister from a mistakenly formatted external drive. To download it here: http://www.freeware-fix.blogspot.com/2013/02/hard-drive...
But, if you have, part or all of your old data may be already gone. You should learn a lesion to back up your data all the time.
Hope my words work.
February 27, 2013 9:11:52 AM

hom said:
hello sir namaste
can you give me idea to recover my old data after format and reformat of my hd?

November 4, 2013 2:42:51 AM

hi
i had the same problem and i got my files back after a format, with special soft ware you can get data back after 7 formats, well so i have read
when it happened to me i used recuva and diskdigger
December 29, 2013 5:06:40 PM

rcfant89 said:
If you format a hard drive, it completely erases all data on it. Sorry but you cannot recover it.

Incorrect. GetDataBack by Runtime Software is an excellent tool for recovering data from formatted or damaged hard drives for FAT32 and NTFS. I'm actually using the NTFS version right now on a Win7 hard drive that was formatted and rebuilt to recover data that wasn't backed up. I'll know in a few hours whether or not it will work with Win7. I have successfully recovered data from hard drives that have been formatted through Windows, low level formatted with programs such as Kill Disk or PD Wipe and hard drives with so many cluster errors that Windows can't access the files. I'll also be testing out some other software.
February 19, 2014 4:58:33 PM

Data recovery after format will be simple and effective if you employ Remo
Recover software on your computer. It is capable to restores almost all
types of files including documents, media, applications etc from formatted
drive without any failure.

a b $ Windows 7
February 19, 2014 6:15:42 PM

Well, you have several suggestions for software to use.
Read the reviews of each to pick one.
!