Gibbering Mouther Bard/Oozemaster looking for band

Last response: in Video Games
June 11, 2005 10:47:30 PM

My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

- Ron ^*^
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 12:09:10 AM

"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

> My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
> other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
> mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>
> - Ron ^*^

Are Choker accordian players invited?
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 2:51:16 AM

Decaying Atheist wrote:
> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
>

>>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
>>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
>>mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>>
>> - Ron ^*^
>

> Are Choker accordian players invited?

Oh but of course! It's like they bring their own monkey!

- Ron ^*^
June 12, 2005 5:52:29 AM

"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

> My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with
> some other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a
> totally mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not
> apply.

I've got a piercer rogue/assmaster. Don't drop the soap when
he's around...

--

-smithdoerr
Anonymous

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:47:30 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> scribed
into the ether:

>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
>mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

You could use Mick Jagger as a Cave Fisher, without modifying his stats at
all.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 9:11:00 AM

Werebat wrote:

> My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
> other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
> mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>
> - Ron ^*^

How about a storoper bard harpist or a gas spore bagpiper?

Arivne
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 3:46:53 PM

arivne@cox.net wrote:

> Werebat wrote:
>
>>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
>>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
>>mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>>
>> - Ron ^*^
>

> How about a storoper bard harpist or a gas spore bagpiper?

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

- Ron ^*^
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 5:25:48 PM

In article <1118578260.131469.319810@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
arivne@cox.net wrote:

> Werebat wrote:
> >
> > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
> > other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
> > mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
> >
> > - Ron ^*^
>
> How about a storoper bard harpist or a gas spore bagpiper?

I know a medusa singer, but she has trained her snakes to accompany her
on 69 kazoos. Is that okay? She is willing to wear a bag on her head
when performing for audiences with low Fortitude saves, but if it comes
off there could be a problem.

--
Kevin Lowe,
Tasmania.

Kevin Lowe wrote:

> In article <1118578260.131469.319810@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> arivne@cox.net wrote:
>

>>Werebat wrote:
>>
>>>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
>>>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
>>>mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>>>
>>> - Ron ^*^
>>
>>How about a storoper bard harpist or a gas spore bagpiper?
>

> I know a medusa singer, but she has trained her snakes to accompany her
> on 69 kazoos. Is that okay? She is willing to wear a bag on her head
> when performing for audiences with low Fortitude saves, but if it comes
> off there could be a problem.

Hey, didn't she sing that 80's song, "69 snake kazoos"?

Well, she isn't really an aberration, but I think she should fit right
in. In the event of an accident my gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster
can just melt the stone spectators into mud puddles so there won't be
any evidence.

- Ron ^*^
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 6:56:49 PM

> My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some other
> aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally mindbending band!
> Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

Mnarr?
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 9:00:04 PM

"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

> My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some other
> aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally mindbending band!
> Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>
> - Ron ^*^

How's about a beholder for the light and sound crew? The pyros would be
hella fun

--==--
Jerry Chesko
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 3:43:03 PM

Werebat wrote:
> My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
> other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
> mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

I'm a Cloaker. You can wear me like Liberace.

Silveraxe
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 7:14:48 PM

Jerry Chesko wrote:
> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
>

>>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some other
>>aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally mindbending band!
>>Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>>
>> - Ron ^*^
>>

> How's about a beholder for the light and sound crew? The pyros would be
> hella fun

Hmmm could be good if he has alternate eyerays of Colorspray and Spotlight.

BIG NEWS!!! We just signed on R'lyopafgh, the famed Illithid beetabonga
drum player! It'll be 4ways tantacles, swishin' an' swayin', mixin' it
up to the funky beat he gots!

- Ron ^*^
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 8:37:20 PM

Werebat wrote:
> My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
> other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
> mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>
> - Ron ^*^

My Aboleth Noble/Expert/Adept/Loremaster will be your manager.

No, you don't get it he *WILL*!

- Justisaur.

PS. he can also play his own xylaphone made of screaming humanoids
arranged by size in a pinch.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:24:54 PM

"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

> My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
> other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
> mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

My Vargouille Sax player sounds like Kenny G. All your riffs are belong
to me.

--
The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist
is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -Mark Twain

I just cant get the image of a stoneroper wearing a bright red codpiece
singing to the tune of "Word UP" by Cameo

........... of course, it would only say MMMMNNNNAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

(but it would be a high pitched nasel mnar)
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 6:52:53 AM

> Jerry Chesko wrote:
>> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
>>

>>>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
>>>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally mindbending
>>>band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
>>>
>>> - Ron ^*^
>>>

>> How's about a beholder for the light and sound crew? The pyros would be
>> hella fun
>
> Hmmm could be good if he has alternate eyerays of Colorspray and
> Spotlight.

Was thinking Prismatic Sphere/Wall, Faerie Fire, Colorspray, & Flare.
Spotlight's a nice touch though

--==--
Jerry Chesko
!