Gibbering Mouther Bard/Oozemaster looking for band

My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

- Ron ^*^
17 answers Last reply
More about gibbering mouther bard oozemaster band

    "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

    > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    > other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    > mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    Are Choker accordian players invited?

    Decaying Atheist wrote:
    > "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
    >

    >>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    >>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    >>mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >>
    >> - Ron ^*^
    >

    > Are Choker accordian players invited?

    Oh but of course! It's like they bring their own monkey!

    - Ron ^*^

    "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

    > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with
    > some other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a
    > totally mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not
    > apply.

    I've got a piercer rogue/assmaster. Don't drop the soap when
    he's around...

    --

    -smithdoerr

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:47:30 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> scribed
    into the ether:

    >My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    >other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    >mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

    You could use Mick Jagger as a Cave Fisher, without modifying his stats at
    all.

    Werebat wrote:

    > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    > other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    > mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    How about a storoper bard harpist or a gas spore bagpiper?

    Arivne

    arivne@cox.net wrote:

    > Werebat wrote:
    >
    >>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    >>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    >>mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >>
    >> - Ron ^*^
    >

    > How about a storoper bard harpist or a gas spore bagpiper?

    Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

    - Ron ^*^

    In article <1118578260.131469.319810@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    arivne@cox.net wrote:

    > Werebat wrote:
    > >
    > > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    > > other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    > > mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    > >
    > > - Ron ^*^
    >
    > How about a storoper bard harpist or a gas spore bagpiper?

    I know a medusa singer, but she has trained her snakes to accompany her
    on 69 kazoos. Is that okay? She is willing to wear a bag on her head
    when performing for audiences with low Fortitude saves, but if it comes
    off there could be a problem.

    --
    Kevin Lowe,
    Tasmania.

    Kevin Lowe wrote:

    > In article <1118578260.131469.319810@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    > arivne@cox.net wrote:
    >

    >>Werebat wrote:
    >>
    >>>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    >>>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    >>>mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >>>
    >>> - Ron ^*^
    >>
    >>How about a storoper bard harpist or a gas spore bagpiper?
    >

    > I know a medusa singer, but she has trained her snakes to accompany her
    > on 69 kazoos. Is that okay? She is willing to wear a bag on her head
    > when performing for audiences with low Fortitude saves, but if it comes
    > off there could be a problem.

    Hey, didn't she sing that 80's song, "69 snake kazoos"?

    Well, she isn't really an aberration, but I think she should fit right
    in. In the event of an accident my gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster
    can just melt the stone spectators into mud puddles so there won't be
    any evidence.

    - Ron ^*^

    > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some other
    > aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally mindbending band!
    > Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

    Mnarr?

    "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

    > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some other
    > aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally mindbending band!
    > Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    How's about a beholder for the light and sound crew? The pyros would be
    hella fun

    --==--
    Jerry Chesko

    Werebat wrote:
    > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    > other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    > mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

    I'm a Cloaker. You can wear me like Liberace.

    Silveraxe

    Jerry Chesko wrote:
    > "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
    >

    >>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some other
    >>aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally mindbending band!
    >>Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >>
    >> - Ron ^*^
    >>

    > How's about a beholder for the light and sound crew? The pyros would be
    > hella fun

    Hmmm could be good if he has alternate eyerays of Colorspray and Spotlight.

    BIG NEWS!!! We just signed on R'lyopafgh, the famed Illithid beetabonga
    drum player! It'll be 4ways tantacles, swishin' an' swayin', mixin' it
    up to the funky beat he gots!

    - Ron ^*^

    Werebat wrote:
    > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    > other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    > mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    My Aboleth Noble/Expert/Adept/Loremaster will be your manager.

    No, you don't get it he *WILL*!

    - Justisaur.

    PS. he can also play his own xylaphone made of screaming humanoids
    arranged by size in a pinch.

    "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

    > My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    > other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally
    > mindbending band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.

    My Vargouille Sax player sounds like Kenny G. All your riffs are belong
    to me.

    --
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist
    is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -Mark Twain

    "Decaying Atheist" <harker@coxdot.net> wrote:
    ] Are Choker accordian players invited?

    Probably not if they play accordion disco music.

    JimP.
    --
    djim70 at tyhe cableone dot net. Disclaimer: Standard.
    http://crestar.drivein-jim.net/new.html AD&D May 29, 2005

    I just cant get the image of a stoneroper wearing a bright red codpiece
    singing to the tune of "Word UP" by Cameo

    ........... of course, it would only say MMMMNNNNAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

    (but it would be a high pitched nasel mnar)

    > Jerry Chesko wrote:
    >> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>My gibbering mouther bard/oozemaster is looking to team up with some
    >>>other aberrations of the underdark in order to form a totally mindbending
    >>>band! Gnoll electric guitarists need not apply.
    >>>
    >>> - Ron ^*^
    >>>

    >> How's about a beholder for the light and sound crew? The pyros would be
    >> hella fun
    >
    > Hmmm could be good if he has alternate eyerays of Colorspray and
    > Spotlight.

    Was thinking Prismatic Sphere/Wall, Faerie Fire, Colorspray, & Flare.
    Spotlight's a nice touch though

    --==--
    Jerry Chesko

Games Video Games