Omni-directional Antenna for MN-700

Can the antenna on the MN-700 be replaced with a more
powerful aftermarket one? Looks like Hawking makes one
that will work if the connection is Reverse-SMA or TNC
compatable.
1 answer Last reply
More about omni directional antenna

    No. The Microsoft Broadband Networking base stations cannot be modified.
    There are actually two antenna in each, external and internal to balance the
    signal. I would suggest looking for a true access point (Microsoft doesn't
    make those) if you need to extend or expand your LAN.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Steve" <sdohl@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Can the antenna on the MN-700 be replaced with a more
    > powerful aftermarket one? Looks like Hawking makes one
    > that will work if the connection is Reverse-SMA or TNC
    > compatable.

Routers Hardware Connection Microsoft Networking