I can't get my netgear wireless card to work with MS Base ..

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

I have the base station setup for DHCP and it is
connected to the internet. I can connect my laptop to the
network, but the base station does not assign it an IP
address? How do I run the base station as a DHCP server
that works?

Are you on Windows XP? If so, go into Control Panel/Administrative
Tools/Services and turn on Wireless Zero Configuration. Then administer the
card's setup in Network Connections.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC