MSBN Utility not launching

I am unable to launch the broadband network utility. I
have a 720 wireless card and a 700 base station. Because
I have XP, I can still connect to the internet without a
problem, and I was able to launch MSBN before, so my WEP
is saved. However, I would like to be able to use it.
Also, my sister (who has ME on her laptop) is unable to
launch it, causing a problem when she tries to connect to
her wireless router. Any help is appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about msbn utility launching

    turn off your anti virus when installing
    that is clealy in the instructions to install

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:18:20 -0800, "Greg" <gregaug@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >I am unable to launch the broadband network utility. I
    >have a 720 wireless card and a 700 base station. Because
    >I have XP, I can still connect to the internet without a
    >problem, and I was able to launch MSBN before, so my WEP
    >is saved. However, I would like to be able to use it.
    >Also, my sister (who has ME on her laptop) is unable to
    >launch it, causing a problem when she tries to connect to
    >her wireless router. Any help is appreciated.

Routers Networking