MSBN Utility not launching

Last response: in Networking
Share
December 30, 2004 6:18:20 PM

I am unable to launch the broadband network utility. I
have a 720 wireless card and a 700 base station. Because
I have XP, I can still connect to the internet without a
problem, and I was able to launch MSBN before, so my WEP
is saved. However, I would like to be able to use it.
Also, my sister (who has ME on her laptop) is unable to
launch it, causing a problem when she tries to connect to
her wireless router. Any help is appreciated.

More about : msbn utility launching

Anonymous
January 1, 2005 8:58:21 PM

turn off your anti virus when installing
that is clealy in the instructions to install

!