2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Anything, just nothing too small.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
A little bit of gaming, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, and flash games. But I'll sacrifice gaming on this laptop if needed to stay within budget.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Youtube, Facebook, Email, Skype, and Video Editing/Recording
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
I may be underestimating the amount that I need, but 250gb sounds great to me.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I'd rather buy locally in store, such as best buy, target, wal-mart, etc.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least 2 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
I don't need one
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I don't know too much about laptops or computers in general...haha
hope that gives you enough choices. I would recommend getting the llano machine, because for this price range I think it will give you the best performance. The second choice I'd make that 17" for $500 it'll be a good deal, and it's in the middle ground on performance in both CPU and GPU